Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Ask and you will be answered !!!

There are thousands of strategies around the Internet and finding the best one or rather the one that suits every trader can be a grueling task. In this Room I will try to answer all questions about our reviewed strategies or about new ones, posted by you. We will discuss strategies and most important, we will try to improve them and make them more profitable or adapt them to Binary Options.
    If you post a strategy, please provide enough details so that others can understand it too. Post a picture because it will make things a lot easier.
    I am here to help but please ask questions in a clear manner so I can provide you a clear answer.

All the best
    Bogdan G.

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    There are thousands of strategies around the Internet and finding the best one or rather the one that suits every trader can be a grueling task. In this Room I will try to answer all questions about our reviewed strategies or about new ones, posted by you. We will discuss strategies and most important, we will try to improve them and make them more profitable or adapt them to Binary Options.
    If you post a strategy, please provide enough details so that others can understand it too. Post a picture because it will make things a lot easier.
    I am here to help but please ask questions in a clear manner so I can provide you a clear answer.

All the best
    Bogdan G.
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Actually-Work
    This one here?

All the best
    Bogdan G.
    Also your simple balanced system i have some questions. What does it do if i increase the values of the rsi and the stoch so instead of the 14 level to say 25 or 50? Also could i adapt this to a 15min 30min 1hr timeframe instead of 5 so the signals are stronger? Also what would you say for a expiry on the 5min chart 15 min? 30min? 1hr?

All the Best man

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Morrison View Post
    The question is not really clear my friend, dont you think?
    Anyway, I dont touch 60 second options unless I want to gamble or have fun. Trading is not my definition of a fun time so I dont mix real trading with 60 second BOs.

Also your simple balanced system i have some questions. What does it do if i increase the values of the rsi and the stoch so instead of the 14 level to say 25 or 50? Also could i adapt this to a 15min 30min 1hr timeframe instead of 5 so the signals are stronger? Also what would you say for a expiry on the 5min chart 15 min? 30min? 1hr?

All the Best man
    Now this is a clearer question
    By increasing the value of the RSI you will notice that it will signal OB/OS a lot less frequent so you will get less signals. The 50 RSI is useless in my opinion and i dont see any ways of using it. You will get an almost flat line...
    Yes, you can adapt it to a higher time frame but I dont know if the signals will be stronger. You will need to backtest that.
    About expiry, I think 15 min is pretty good but you also have to take into consideration the current market conditions. If the market is slow, you might need a longer expiry time.
    All the best

By increasing the value of the RSI you will notice that it will signal OB/OS a lot less frequent so you will get less signals. The 50 RSI is useless in my opinion and i dont see any ways of using it. You will get an almost flat line...
    Yes, you can adapt it to a higher time frame but I dont know if the signals will be stronger. You will need to backtest that.
    About expiry, I think 15 min is pretty good but you also have to take into consideration the current market conditions. If the market is slow, you might need a longer expiry time.
    All the best
    Yea it is clearer sorry. I first had it set at 50 and was wondering why it wasn't getting any signals and then read it again and realised it was wrong. Since i changed it to 14 it has worked better.

The one thing i dont like though is at the moment it seems to not work the best athough i am in a different session to you i think i'm in the asain session? Tokyo and singapore, which are slower then london and europe. Is this strategy designed for my timeframe or the Europe and london?
    Take care =)

Yea it is clearer sorry. I first had it set at 50 and was wondering why it wasn't getting any signals and then read it again and realised it was wrong. Since i changed it to 14 it has worked better.

The one thing i dont like though is at the moment it seems to not work the best athough i am in a different session to you i think i'm in the asain session? Tokyo and singapore, which are slower then london and europe. Is this strategy designed for my timeframe or the Europe and london?
    Take care =)

No problem, my friend
    You are right, the Asian session is the slowest of them all. I dont think the strategy is designed for a specific time zone but the most traded sessions are London and NY; that's when all the action is happening. Usually when volatility is low, some indicators tend to give false signals and maybe that's the problem. Try using it when 2 market sessions overlap (so there's more volatility) or try to adapt it to your market conditions. Demo it first and make sure you dont waste money. If it doesnt show promising results, change it.
    All the best

All the best
    I fully agree with Bogdan. 14 period RSI is most suitable on all time frames. Using 50 period RSI you will get a flat line and no signals at all. Its useless. You can perhaps incease to 21 which filter out "noises" but will be lagging and will misss out alot of signals. From my experinece I ave been using the default setting of 14.

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    I fully agree with Bogdan. 14 period RSI is most suitable on all time frames. Using 50 period RSI you will get a flat line and no signals at all. Its useless. You can perhaps incease to 21 which filter out "noises" but will be lagging and will misss out alot of signals. From my experinece I ave been using the default setting of 14.
    Yes wily, I agree. My favorite is 21 because it gives very strong signals and once it is OB/OS, it doesnt stay long there. However, the signals are very rare and that's why I use 14 now; the signals are pretty reliable and combined with other indis, it's amazing.

Yes wily, I agree. My favorite is 21 because it gives very strong signals and once it is OB/OS, it doesnt stay long there. However, the signals are very rare and that's why I use 14 now; the signals are pretty reliable and combined with other indis, it's amazing.
    Yes its true Bogdan. You can try 2 settings together,two-in-one, 14 & 21, over-lapping each other and you can also look out for cross-over like in the MA OR you use 14 period and with a 21 average line over it OR use 21 period with a fast average like 14 average over it. You might spot miracles. Its just my suggestion. I have explore it before and its good but maybe does not work well on som currency pairs, so hv do to backtesting before applying life!!!!