Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar

    Ask and you will be answered !!!

    There's a huge amount of tools and indicators around the Internet and our reviews on them are growing exponentially. I am sure some of you are still left with questions after you have read the review and you would like more clarification. Well, that's what this Room is about. I will try to answer all your questions about our reviewed Tools and Indicators. Also, please feel free to ask and discuss about other tools or indicators, even if they are not reviewed by the BOTS team.
    I am here to help but please ask questions in a clear manner so I can provide you a clear answer.

    All the best
    Bogdan G.

  2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Technical things and fundamentals each are involved and have many variables you have to integrate in order to come up with an informed decision leading you to profit. If you do not have a full grasp of those two, you can turn to charts and indicators. Your broker's websites or independent websites will give you access to charts and explanations to help you be productive in a short time.

  4. #3
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel89 View Post
    Technical things and fundamentals each are involved and have many variables you have to integrate in order to come up with an informed decision leading you to profit. If you do not have a full grasp of those two, you can turn to charts and indicators. Your broker's websites or independent websites will give you access to charts and explanations to help you be productive in a short time.
    Charts and indicators are the main part of technical analysis.

  5. #4
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Charts and indicators are the main part of technical analysis.
    I truely agree with you Bogdan. Charts and indicators are the main tools in technical analysis unlike fundamental which need to digest and analyze if it will or could affect the market currently or in the near term or in the future. And moreover at times fundamental does not moves the market at all. From the charts and indicators we are able to analyze where the market are heading.
    For newbies; they should put more effort in upgarding their knowledge in technical analysis to be able to trade in the market in a short time.

  6. #5
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    For newbies; they should put more effort in upgarding their knowledge in technical analysis.
    Definitely. These days I see more and more wannabe traders who havent mastered the basic technical principles and more than that, they are not willing to work to achieve a deeper understanding. No problem, trading is not for everyone...
    Btw, I am not talking about people on this Forum, just other "traders" I know.

  7. #6
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Definitely. These days I see more and more wannabe traders who havent mastered the basic technical principles and more than that, they are not willing to work to achieve a deeper understanding. No problem, trading is not for everyone...
    Btw, I am not talking about people on this Forum, just other "traders" I know.
    The market only reward hardworking traders. i, too have come across traders when I was a fund manager who dont want to learn about technical and trading but just follow the crowd to trade. Many accounts have been burnt by those traders. What we learnt is for our benefit so newbies should always and constantly upgrade themselves. Im in this industry for 26 years and still learning. There is no "Graduation Day" in forex trading as the market are constantly changing with times.
    Last edited by willyw; 06-03-2013 at 03:23 AM.

  8. #7
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Im in this industry for 26 years and still learning. There is no "Graduation Day" in forex trading
    Nicely said my friend

  9. #8
    Senior Member raymond09's Avatar
    I have been trying for so many months to understand only Price Action Strategy. but I failed and failed. Still I am learning and trying to become pro trader. I believe, technical skill is more important than fundamental analysis. That is why I badly want to understand Price Action Strategy very well.

  10. #9
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    I cannot answer that question (if there really is one).
    In this thread I will answer question about the reviewed Tools and Indicators, just as I said in the first post.

  11. #10
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    I have been trying for so many months to understand only Price Action Strategy. but I failed and failed. Still I am learning and trying to become pro trader. I believe, technical skill is more important than fundamental analysis. That is why I badly want to understand Price Action Strategy very well.
    Raymond09, you must be patience. To become a pro trader takes time. When I was a trainee trader, after 9 months of learning from my mentor I only master the basic of technical analsis only and only after 2 years then i am able to trade like my mentor, like a pro trader. So be patience and dont give up. "Rome is not built overe night" Besides learning you need to accumulate experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3