Rookie Member

Hello From Nevada !!!

I work in television news and have looked at many sites and can't find one that seems honest.

Many members are having withdrawal problems at many sites.

Claims if you start winning they change the patterns someway with Java, people taking screen shots and the company just ignores the member.

Claims that if you are doing really well, heard of some cancelling for fraud, or credit card fraud even though the card is fine.

I joined in hope to find one of these trading sites to be on the up and up.

I did a demo account with one, almost joined until I started reading on here all the problems of that site.

Quote Originally Posted by News View Post
    I work in television news and have looked at many sites and can't find one that seems honest.

Many members are having withdrawal problems at many sites.

Claims if you start winning they change the patterns someway with Java, people taking screen shots and the company just ignores the member.

Claims that if you are doing really well, heard of some cancelling for fraud, or credit card fraud even though the card is fine.

I joined in hope to find one of these trading sites to be on the up and up.

I did a demo account with one, almost joined until I started reading on here all the problems of that site.
    Hi, News! Welcome to CommuniTraders binary trading forum! You are pretty right that there are many scam or at least problematic binary options brokers out there. The whole industry is still not regulated and that is why we are here! Independently of the many complains and problems with most of the binary options brokers, there are few of them which are reliable and trusted from most of the traders. BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com dedicates all the efforts to thoroughly check all the traders’ feedback and to present the best trusted binary brokers. You should check our Recommended list and than if you make your own investigation you will see that the brokers in this selected list are not randomly there. They have really good customers service, deposit and withdrawal policy and reliable trading platform. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask here!

Regards,
    Kolyo
    BOTS Team
    Last edited by Kolyo; 05-13-2013 at 12:53 PM.