BinaryOptionsVic 60 second Trade Copier - Beta Testers needed !!!

Hi guys,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	419

This is Vic from www.binaryoptionsvic.com

As you may know, I am setting up a 60 second Trade Copier with a great coder that is making this possible. We are finally finishing it and we need to start testing it out with "real" people.

We were thinking of directly starting with a big lot of Beta Testers, but we prefer to go slowly and build something solid.

We have 3 Beta Testers for the first week, and now need a BIG amount of Beta Testers from the 20th of May that have a 24Option account. Those that still have a demo account with them are welcome.

The cost for the Beta Test will be as follows:

$20 for a Linode VPS

We set up everything on the VPS once you have it.

If you want to join this beginning Beta Test, just add me on Skype (binaryoptionsvic) and i'll add you to the group where all the information will be provided.

The trading results on my side have just been fantastic, averaging the 100% success and I hope we can continue like that. I also wanted to thank Kareem, our programmer, for all the incredible work he has done over the past few weeks.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Vic

Email: vic@binaryoptionsvic.com

Rookie Member
    Has anyone tried this service ?

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryOptionsVic View Post
    The trading results on my side have just been fantastic, averaging the 100% success and I hope we can continue like that.
    No I didnt try and never will. If you would average 100% success on your trades, would you sell signals or trade for yourself from a Bora Bora beach house?

Quote Originally Posted by slayer33 View Post
    Has anyone tried this service ?
    Hi Slayer33,

if you already have an account and extra 20 bucks to try the system, you can be our first reviewer of binaryoptionsvic. In any other case, Bogdan and the rest of the team are here to help you without needing any trading signals.

Trade Smart

Martin

What exactly are you offering? Beta testing

Rookie Member
    Hello,

look at the date of the post. I think, she don't looking anymore for beta tester.
    Her signals can be copied at Signalpush.com.
    I use her signals since august. She has a very good performance.

Simon