Thread: Hello everyone

Rookie Member

Hello everyone !!!

Hello everyone

I'm Galih from Tulungagung East Java. Before I know about binary option, I used to be in the HYIP industry and have joined one of the biggest of them out there and invested some money without beeing able to withdraw it. It's beyond my control if something bad like that happend again, I can't do anything about it. At anytime they can stop paying people so suddenly before I get a change to take my seed money out.

Then I began to look for information in the net about stock and forex trading and took my time to learn them. My friend told me that trading stock is safer than forex. He tried to convince me not to trade forex. Instead he recomended me to trade stock and get the money from capital gain. He might be right, but I know he gave up on it too soon.

I want to be a successful trader as fast as I can. I'll need a lot of information and practices. Fortunately in BOTS there are many information that can be used right away plus trading platform to use for free and that makes BOTS.com my favorite. Thanks for such a great website

Quote Originally Posted by sombreno View Post
    Hello everyone

I'm Galih from Tulungagung East Java. Before I know about binary option, I used to be in the HYIP industry and have joined one of the biggest of them out there and invested some money without beeing able to withdraw it. It's beyond my control if something bad like that happend again, I can't do anything about it. At anytime they can stop paying people so suddenly before I get a change to take my seed money out.

Then I began to look for information in the net about stock and forex trading and took my time to learn them. My friend told me that trading stock is safer than forex. He tried to convince me not to trade forex. Instead he recomended me to trade stock and get the money from capital gain. He might be right, but I know he gave up on it too soon.

I want to be a successful trader as fast as I can. I'll need a lot of information and practices. Fortunately in BOTS there are many information that can be used right away plus trading platform to use for free and that makes BOTS.com my favorite. Thanks for such a great website
    Hello Galih and welcome to CommuniTraders! We are very happy to see you on board. Our trading community is dedicated to truth and freely exchanged epxerience. You are at the right place to learn fast how to trade binary options. The binary options are one of the easiest way to trade, but you still need to learn a lot before start real trading. There is no such thing like riskier or less riskier trading assets – stock, forex or binary options. There is only riskier and safer money management technics. If you trade safer with smaller risk per trade you will achieve smaller drawdawns whatever you trade. In Binary Options you don’t need to put take profit or stop loss orders because the risk per trade and the profit per trade is already incorporated in your option. That makes binary options trading much easier in terms of money management than all other trading vehicles. If you have any questions feel free to ask everybody here. We will like to see you actively participating in CommuniTraders!