Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by brownboy View Post
    yes i am using mt4 . it does not have ema30 but it has custom moving average . so anybody help me in giving ema430 .
    Are you sure it doesnt have? Because if MT4 doesnt have ema 30 I will stop trading forever.
    It's there. Look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Are you sure it doesnt have? Because if MT4 doesnt have ema 30 I will stop trading forever.
    It's there. Look for it.
    Bwahahahahah.....seriously, MT4 must have a moving average, the custom moving average mentioned before is probably it....just needs to be set up maybe?

Rookie Member
    thanks every one for helping . how i bring 7 and 9 bars in the chart . kindly tell me the procedure i will be thank ful to every one .

Quote Originally Posted by brownboy View Post
    thanks every one for helping . how i bring 7 and 9 bars in the chart . kindly tell me the procedure i will be thank ful to every one .
    did you ever figure that out?

Time Series Indicator query 2017 April 10 !!!

Hi. I've downloaded the Time Series indicator into mt4 and realise that I can only change the Period input. However, I'm finding that the indicator simply stops....I have to re-apply it at regular intervals to see how it is situated relative to the current candle. This of course renders it useless. Has anyone a more up-to-date version of this indicator? I downloaded it from this site and cannot find it anywhere else. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrella View Post
    Hi. I've downloaded the Time Series indicator into mt4 and realise that I can only change the Period input. However, I'm finding that the indicator simply stops....I have to re-apply it at regular intervals to see how it is situated relative to the current candle. This of course renders it useless. Has anyone a more up-to-date version of this indicator? I downloaded it from this site and cannot find it anywhere else. Thank you.
    this article shows where and how to use mt4 expert advisors/custom indicators. YOu should be able to find a good tsf indicator here... let us know if you do!
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content