Found some good trends this morning. !!!

Did really well with AUD/JPY and AUD/USD this morning with bearish trends in both pairs. They are starting to reverse now, so I'll stay away until the trends solidify.

Looks like practically all pairs are now moving straight sideways. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryTango View Post
    Looks like practically all pairs are now moving straight sideways. LOL!
    You are right, till the evening most of the pairs were in a range trading, but later we see some selling activity in the US stock market, which resulted also in decline of the AUD/USD pair and movements in all other Aussie pairs.

Had a bit of a losing day. Won 5 and lost 5 trades which puts me on the losing side. The lesson I learned today is: Only trade when the trend is so obvious a blind chimpanzee could see it. When I had trades with those obvious trends I won consistently. When the trends were early in development they inevitably would reverse on me, again, almost the second I made the trade. The good trades are hard-fought. The bad ones are almost laughable at how bad they go only seconds after the trade is made. If I placed a PUT, within 5 seconds the market would jump way up. It was crazy! Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryTango View Post
    Had a bit of a losing day. Won 5 and lost 5 trades which puts me on the losing side. The lesson I learned today is: Only trade when the trend is so obvious a blind chimpanzee could see it. When I had trades with those obvious trends I won consistently. When the trends were early in development they inevitably would reverse on me, again, almost the second I made the trade. The good trades are hard-fought. The bad ones are almost laughable at how bad they go only seconds after the trade is made. If I placed a PUT, within 5 seconds the market would jump way up. It was crazy! Live and learn.
    Sometimes its hard to tell if the trend is obvious until its over. I use candlestick, oscillators divergence and MACD together with MA. Many times when we think the trend is in put we jumps in and then when the trend is obvious we hesitated. Adhere to your trading plan is the best.

aussie is said to be a trendy currency, but it is not showing a good long term trend for a few months .... lets see, what happens with it... its a commodity currency, so much depends on the fundamentals of commodity (gold) as well.. however, whenever u see a good indication on daily chart of AUD USD with price action theory, DO FOLLOW IT ... it will be profitable...

Solid Member
    I am a new trader and I am scared of losing my money. I don't have even lots of capital. That is why I prefer to use only 2 currencies which are EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I don't like to be scalper or short trader. However, after reading your thread I took a look at AUD/JPY and AUD/USD Currency. I saw there were really some good moves in bearish level.
    How much profits you made with that? Do your follow only Trend moves or use some special Indicator you?