Cedar Finance Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews on Cedar Finance

Cedar
    Finance Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Hi guys,

We have new Review on the Cedar Finance Education prepared by Michael. Check it out!

What do you thing about them?

Cedar Finance is a SpotOption broker. If you know that platform you will know the pros and cons about them. I don't think they are scam. Actually they have prety good website, but that doesn't mean they are worth to invest with them. I am not sure why most of the binary brokers don't allow Israel traders, but there will be some which will allow you to work with them for sure, just you will need to research more.

i searched a lot , none of the companies work with israel , thank you!!

I think binary options is not legal in some countries and I think that Israel one of these countries. So if you do find a broker that accept traders from Israel - you should ask yourself if you can trust a broker that breaks the laws...

Thumbs up Warning from CySec against CedarFinance !!!

We've just received this CySec issued letter against CedarFinance. According to this announcement, "It is provided that the Company cannot, pursuant to section 26(5) of the above mentioned Law, provide, or purport to provide - directly or via its website www.cedarfinance.com - investment and ancillary services, while the suspension of the authorisation is in force."

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/En...20S%20F%20.pdf