Have you ever traded the NADEX?? !!!

So has anybody actually looked much into/and or traded the NADEX at all. I have not looked deeply into it, but it does offer some quite high risk/reward trades. Anyways, I was just wondering if anybody has traded the NADEX and their experience/thoughts. Also feel free to chime with any opinions about them good or bad. I just see it as another possible trading vehicle to add to spot Forex and binaries.

I have never traded with them, but I hear good response from a friend of mine who have used them in his trading. It needed future examination but probably they are good possibility for other types of binary options.

re !!!

No I did not. Can anyone please describe about the NADEX? I found about NADEX on internet and that is Nadex (North American Derivatives Exchange), formerly known as HedgeStreet, is an electronic exchange that allow trading in a number of financial derivatives. Under US regulations, technically it is a Designated Contract Market (exchange) and a Derivatives Clearing Organization (clearing house) subject to regulatory oversight by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Solid Member
    North American Derivatives Exchange (Nadex) is a Chicago-based exchange listing that comes with a mission to provide retail traders with best options in various products, in a transparent and user-friendly environment.

this thread is closed (bit late, but better late than never!)

to continue Nadex related subjects, please use the following thread - Nadex Live Discussions Forums
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams