Hot TiG Wave Indicator for Binary Options !!!

Hi guys,

Michael has very interesting fresh new Article on the TiG Wave Indicator. Check it out!

Originaly posted by Michael Hodges.

The TiG Wave Indicator is a proprietary trading tool created by the team at The Indicator Guys Limited. The Indicator Guys operate a website providing this and many other signals to traders using a wide variety of platforms. The TiG Wave Indicator, like all of the indicators here, is available for platforms like Esignal, TradeStation, MetaTrader 4 and others.

This indicator sounds like it could be a good one only there are two problems. First it is a proprietary signal. The formula and methodology behind the indicator are hidden and not likely to be shared with the average trader, especially someone like me who spends his days disseminating information across the internet. The second is that it costs a lot of money. There are just too many indicators available for free for me to recommend anyone to pay for one. Seriously, if the indicator was that good and really worth the money don’t you think we would have heard about it by now?

It looks like robust indicators, but if there is no way to prove how it works, there is now way to be sure it will works for us. I don’t like proprietary indicators without properly explained logic behind them!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeChang View Post
    It looks like robust indicators, but if there is no way to prove how it works, there is now way to be sure it will works for us. I don’t like proprietary indicators without properly explained logic behind them!
    And you have to pay for it!