Hot Picking Tops and Bottoms on Bollinger Bands Strategy !!!

Hi, guys! We have new Strategy Article, prepared by Bogdan on the Picking Tops and Bottoms on Bollinger Bands Strategy! Check it out and find how to implement it in your daily trading plan!

Originaly posted by Bogdan G.

We are constantly looking for the best trading strategy, the best way of getting a sense of direction and the best entry point. When a trader finally settles on a trading system and is happy with the results, the trading journey is almost over and everything becomes routine: wait for a good setup – trade according to it and according to the money management rules – make money – repeat – buy Malibu house, cars, a boat, another car and last but not least, donate to charity. Cool, but most of us are not there yet and we are still looking for a way to improve so today I’m going to explain another strategy, originally found here: http://forex-strategies-revealed.com...ollinger-bands.

Multiple time frame analysis has always been one of my favorite ways of trading and I’m sticking to it, so my personal opinion is that you can pick tops and bottoms with this strategy, but it needs testing and definitely adapting to each trader’s personality and style. Extra filters could be a great addition, but be careful not to overcomplicate things.

M.J
    Hey Bogdan. Good review of bollinger bands and strategy looks good.
    But...
    "make money – repeat – buy Malibu house, cars, a boat, another car and last but not least, donate to charity. Cool, but most of us are not there yet and we are still looking for a way to improve so today I’m going to explain another strategy,"

dun tell me .... Have u ever wrote for a commercial EA website? . Similar words r used to make novice traders go into "dream-mode"

Yea All of us have passed through such a dream mode and only later after that they realize what the real world is going to give them. It is always much easier to dream than to make a dream come through but believe me it is not impossible haha

Lol , I never wrote for any EA website and I never will. They dont have enough money to pay me because I do things out of conviction.
    But after all, isnt that what we all dream about? d A house, a car, a car, a car... a house. With the right strategy it's achievable

Btw, just to make sure any other guys who read this understand it right: I am not saying this strategy will definitely buy you a Malibu house and lots of cars :]
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 04-18-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeChang View Post
    It is always much easier to dream than to make a dream come through but believe me it is not impossible haha
    Exactly...it's not impossible. I like your quote a lot.

Picking Tops and Bottoms on Bollinger Bands© For Binary Options Trading !!!

regarding the strategy that is in the school section, it sounds interesting and i am willing to try it ;however the same question rises here and i know there's no clear answer to it however i am asking about the experts recommendations; what is the best expiry time to be used in this strategy? the other question i have is: i understand that when the price touches the upper/lower lines of the indicator that is a signal for a reversal; could that be applied to lower time frames as well? say 15 mins charts? and be confirmed with another indicator maybe RSI in the in the overbought/oversold areas?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by akrambr View Post
    regarding the strategy that is in the school section, it sounds interesting and i am willing to try it ;however the same question rises here and i know there's no clear answer to it however i am asking about the experts recommendations; what is the best expiry time to be used in this strategy? the other question i have is: i understand that when the price touches the upper/lower lines of the indicator that is a signal for a reversal; could that be applied to lower time frames as well? say 15 mins charts? and be confirmed with another indicator maybe RSI in the in the overbought/oversold areas?

thank you
    Yes, when prices touches the upper bollinger band prices reverses and likewise when prices touches the lower bollinger band it will rebounces. But during a major run (bull/bear) prices will breakout from the bands. It will be wise to confirm with other technical indicators. Bollinger bands can be use for all time frames.

Quote Originally Posted by akrambr View Post

thank you
    Did you notice the strategy uses 2 time frames? I ask this because in your post you only talk about one time frame and simply trading reversals at the bands.
    Expiry depends on the market conditions and, yes, I believe RSI would be a good addition to this strat.

guys, Im moving this discussion because we already have an open discussion on this strategy - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Bands-Strategy

Thanks!

Yep, much better this way