Solid Member

Please answer my questions. I need help. !!!

Does anybody know where I can go to to learn more about Binary Option Trading ?
    I need some review about the Fapturbo trading robot system, it is a scam ?
    Where can I go to to learn more about Price action ?
    Its their any website out there that offer trading classes ?
    Would any of you guys recommend BinaryOptionsdaily trading signals system ?

Signals....don't use them. It sounds awesome to have somebody do all the work for you, but speaking from experience these things aren't worth the money. If you absolutely must copy somebody's trades, I suggest you look into Franco's service at http://www.binaryoptionstradingsignals.com/ where you watch him do it on skype and follow along. You need to learn to do it on your own though, because following along with Franco won't make you rich. As far as learning binaries and trading in general, this site is a great start. Another I recommend is forexfactory.com. Do searches on youtube for 'trading indicators', 'technical analysis', and 'fundamental analysis' and branch out from there.

I'd wish you good luck but you are going to need a lot more than that to succeed at this.

I recommend you to start with the BOTS School articles. They are great and at the same time very simple to understand. Only after you read all of them you could start to search more information on the other sources in the internet and also ask every possible question which will arise here in our forum. There are a lot of people who could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by stovedude View Post
    I recommend you to start with the BOTS School articles. They are great and at the same time very simple to understand. Only after you read all of them you could start to search more information on the other sources in the internet and also ask every possible question which will arise here in our forum. There are a lot of people who could help you.
    agree.. BOTs itself is providing you with such great articles and educating lessons that you should look up and explore it first...plus this forum has a number of trading experts where you can easily consult them.... whatever queries you are coming up with, we welcome you and encourage you to ask ... let us know...