Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manipulating of exchange rate

Manipulating of exchange rate

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a broker? I have an account with TR but I found some strange behaviour of their platform. Therefore I would like to change to a less cheating one.

How about 24option?

Have you ever heard something like
    You may see different entry prices for different expires even though you are trading on the same asset.
    Your entry price is a price that is compiled in accordance to market conditions and the open floating trades for that specific asset so it is within reason you would see different prices for different expires.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trader_a View Post
    Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a broker? I have an account with TR but I found some strange behaviour of their platform. Therefore I would like to change to a less cheating one.

How about 24option?

Have you ever heard something like
    You may see different entry prices for different expires even though you are trading on the same asset.
    Your entry price is a price that is compiled in accordance to market conditions and the open floating trades for that specific asset so it is within reason you would see different prices for different expires.

Thanks
    24Option is good choice if you are willing to trade binary options with fair prices. I have never heard such a statement before and couldn’t see any sense in it. As far as I know only the futures contracts on some commodities like oil have different prices depending the time of their expirations and only there it could make any sense to have different entry prices for the different binary options. In all other cases all the different expirations should have absolutely the same entry prices. If this is not true I think you should immediately consider to change your binary options broker!

Anyoption is also one that is free of any price manipulation. I am totally satisfied with them. Check their review on BOTS.

thanks for your feedback. i will give it a try and keep my hands of Traderush in future.

Yes stay away from TradeRush. The best 3 brokers are StockPair, 24Option and AnyOption. I am trading personally with two of them StockPair and AnyOption and have no complains. Other good brokers you could see in the recommended broker section of BOTS. Don’t trade with others because they scam, or if not scam they have very poor service.

I agree with marvel only about 1 thing: "stay away from TradeRush"!

Quote Originally Posted by binarydaily View Post
    I agree with marvel only about 1 thing: "stay away from TradeRush"!
    Hi binarydaily,
    If you agree only with this statement so you disagree with the other one. If you think the three brokers, I mentioned, are not as good as I think, which are your favorite brokers? Where do you trade now?

Marvel thank you for this information.I did not know about this.A few weeks ago I got opportunity to trade with TradeRush but I did not trade.I was undecided. And it turned out my correct decision.

Hi Marvel,
    I don't like trading with the very big brokers, I prefer the small brands - where you always talk to the same account manager, currently I'm trading with OptionsXO and I'm very happy from the service that I get there from my account manager (Richard). I had some bad experience with TradeRush & 24Option - both made it really hard on me to withdrawal my profits.
    My best recommendation will be to always deposit the minimum sum possible => make some trades => ask for withdrawal. Only after you get your money you can decide if you want to continue with this broker.

Quote Originally Posted by binarydaily View Post
    Hi Marvel,
    I don't like trading with the very big brokers, I prefer the small brands - where you always talk to the same account manager, currently I'm trading with OptionsXO and I'm very happy from the service that I get there from my account manager (Richard). I had some bad experience with TradeRush & 24Option - both made it really hard on me to withdrawal my profits.
    My best recommendation will be to always deposit the minimum sum possible => make some trades => ask for withdrawal. Only after you get your money you can decide if you want to continue with this broker.
    OptionXO is probably a new broker, so there is not much information on them for the moment. If you think they are ok, that’s good but I don’t understand what is the advantage to chat with one and the same account manager and if you know his name Richard or Mike or whatever name you want. The only important thing is are they exact in their payment and are their platform good and working properly, am I right?