Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Solid Member

Problem with Money Withdrawal? !!!

Hello everyone,
    I realized that the more I read about binary options, there seems to have a lot of issues on withdrawal with negative feedbacks in almost most/all binary options broker. What's your opinion?
    If such is the case, would that be it's impossible to trade binary options for long term when one is earning good profits consistently?(of course, unless one is consistently losing money and depositing money which I believe it will be no issue for most/all brokers?
    What are you withdrawal of your winnings experience?

Thanks for sharing!

M.J
    Trade with reputable brokers and u will have very less issues.

Hi, crimson69!

The withdrawal issue is really dependent of the selected brokers. Not all of them are scam and not all of them will refuse to send your profits to your bank account or credit card. There is good number of reputable binary options brokers, where you could trade without fear of such issues. BOTS team dedicates all his efforts to ensure that the brokers in our Selected List are with good reputation and almost free of any complaints or withdrawing problems. Of course you could make your own research, it is recommended to do so, and ask the other forum members for their opinion before selecting your broker! If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask about them in the brokers section of our forum!

Rookie Member
    Short status abaou withdrawal:

ioption.com: paid within 5 days
    zoomtrader: want to pay within 15 days
    stockpair:fast payment within 3 days
    zoneoptions: fast payment within 3 days
    opteck: very fast payment within 2 days
    goptions: fast payment within 4 days
    24options: very fast payment within 2 days

xpmarkets: no payment and no answer from support or financedepartement since 3 weeks !!

it is highly advisable that u must check the broker's ranking and reliability in terms of withdrawal and its terms... even if your broker is a renowned one, ALWAYS believe in FREQUENT withdrawal.... dont sum up ur balance thinking to withdraw collectively... always withdraw frequently...

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    it is highly advisable that u must check the broker's ranking and reliability in terms of withdrawal and its terms... even if your broker is a renowned one, ALWAYS believe in FREQUENT withdrawal.... dont sum up ur balance thinking to withdraw collectively... always withdraw frequently...
    I agree with uj.forex, make frequent withdrawals to minimize your risk. Nobody will know what will happen to your broker. Even reputable broker can have problems too. Withdraw small amount each a time. If you have very huge margin do not withdraw all at once, split them up into smaller amount to withdraw.

You must trade with an excellent means very reliable broker. So you will not loose your money or having withdrawal problem. You can get live chat support from good brokers. they are twenty four hours online so it is very easy to communicate with them. You can contact with them by email too. And I do not think you will face problem with withdrawal with reputed brokers.

Reputable broker is a must if you want to trade heavily. For gaming, enjoyment it doesn’t matter, but if you are investing a lot of money you will have to deal with top broker.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeChang View Post
    Reputable broker is a must if you want to trade heavily. For gaming, enjoyment it doesn’t matter, but if you are investing a lot of money you will have to deal with top broker.
    Absolutely true! The selection of the best broker is fully mandatory, because if you trade successfully you will trade long term with the one and the same broker. You have to ensure that your binary options broker will not go bankrupt and will not stop you from access your funds and also you have to ensure that you will have best conditions to trade and the most flexible trading platform.

now i found the right thread.
    mind to tell me the these top brokers and preferred 5mins expiry
    except 24option.