Hot Volatile Month Keeps the Geek at Break Even !!!

Hi, guys!

Michael has great Article with Summary of his March Trading Results! Check it out and see what his conclusions are and what his drawbacks are!

I think your last month result is good Michael! You are still keeping your track without a losing month. April was really hard for medium term traders with so many swings and turns. I am following your tips, not all of them but these ones which are in agreement with my trading plan and my results are pretty good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanfx View Post
    I think your last month result is good Michael! You are still keeping your track without a losing month. April was really hard for medium term traders with so many swings and turns. I am following your tips, not all of them but these ones which are in agreement with my trading plan and my results are pretty good now.
    sweet glad to hear it!

Hi guys,

geek's tips makes me proud to have Michael in our Community. He gets good trades on time and I know some guys here actually follow him daily, making some good extra $$$.

for those of you who don't know - The Geek now has his own corner on BOTS forum

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....air-Economists

SO, lets go TRADING!