Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Usually I trade with $20 for all assets

I find that prices on CT are not accurate. I see many winning trades becoming losses and some losing trades becoming winning. A lot has to be done on this as one cannot really evaluate the accuracy or otherwise of a strategy being tested.

Quote Originally Posted by sholadek View Post
    I find that prices on CT are not accurate. I see many winning trades becoming losses and some losing trades becoming winning. A lot has to be done on this as one cannot really evaluate the accuracy or otherwise of a strategy being tested.
    Could you show me such some of those trades? the prices on CT might differ from your own broker and are based on real market prices from anychart.com.

dont know how to show it but I watch my brokers chart and sometimes see up to 3-5 pips or more in my favour that CT records as loss

I will like to be able to see the strike price, time of execution and expiry as well as closing price in the history as I discovered too that some trades dont expire at the suppose time.

Quote Originally Posted by sholadek View Post
    dont know how to show it but I watch my brokers chart and sometimes see up to 3-5 pips or more in my favour that CT records as loss
    Just because there's a difference between your broker's price and CT, doesnt mean CT is wrong. It's not that I'm subjective, but come on everybody knows that some brokers manipulate prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Just because there's a difference between your broker's price and CT, doesnt mean CT is wrong. It's not that I'm subjective, but come on everybody knows that some brokers manipulate prices.
    It's not even price manipulation we're talking about here, it's basically the way X broker calculates Y asset expiry price.
    @sholadek - You can find this price at your broker's asset index. Also, I couldn't understand what you meant on your second post. were you saying some trades close after expiry time on CT?

and what was it about the history?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    It's not even price manipulation we're talking about here, it's basically the way X broker calculates Y asset expiry price.
    @sholadek - You can find this price at your broker's asset index. Also, I couldn't understand what you meant on your second post. were you saying some trades close after expiry time on CT?

and what was it about the history?
    I think he is asking about how the trade history is being displayed. I have noticed that the column that says Traded Started is actually listing the day it closed, that is good data but having the day it opened and closed would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I think he is asking about how the trade history is being displayed. I have noticed that the column that says Traded Started is actually listing the day it closed, that is good data but having the day it opened and closed would be better.
    you're correct. the overall statistics is missing some important information like closing price as well. Noted.

Would it be possible to add the ability to "zoom in" on the price charts? Ie, with 1-6 hour, 30 minute and 5 minute intervals?