Thread: Better ways

Rookie Member

Better ways !!!

Hi, im now to this forum, and trading binary options. (I'm a beginner trader) have been trading now for a few days only with demoaccount been trying many things. (wasted 4-5 accounts) :S but what i figure, it's impossible to make consistent profits with shorter timeframes 60 seconds, 5 minutes etc is a total failure it seems, doesn't matter if you follow the trend of go against it, it can turn out any way within a short time.... so now I figure trading with 15 min or more:

The only way I've succeded so far is to follow trend...minimum 15min timeframe (or more) trading with minimum amount, make alot of trades, perhaps 10-20 trades...then most of the time 60-70% of the trades will succeed.

I try find better ways to trade... any comments on this?

Thanks

Shorter time frames have more noise so yes, stick to higher time frames and identify the trend on those TFs

Trading longer time frames is much better because there is less market noise, but it depends on your personality which exactly time frame to use, cause some people are not patient to trade on H4 or daily charts and for them is better to use 15 or 30 minute charts. Trading 5 min charts is also possible but needs more knowledge and experience, trading one minute chart is much more difficult. Some scalpers succeed in it, but most traders consider it as gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeChang View Post
    Trading longer time frames is much better because there is less market noise, but it depends on your personality which exactly time frame to use, cause some people are not patient to trade on H4 or daily charts and for them is better to use 15 or 30 minute charts. Trading 5 min charts is also possible but needs more knowledge and experience, trading one minute chart is much more difficult. Some scalpers succeed in it, but most traders consider it as gambling.
    Yes trading on longer time frame has less noise but requires alot of patience. And also requires expereince, to. Trading on longer time frame is more relax not so presurizing.