Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Solid Member

Please answer my questions. I need help. !!!

Does anybody know where I can go to to learn more about Binary Option Trading ?
    I need some review about the Fapturbo trading robot system, it is a scam ?
    Where can I go to to learn more about Price action ?
    Its their any website out there that offer Trading classes ?
    Would any of you guys recommend BinaryOptionsdaily trading signals system ?

there is a lot of information here on BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com. this is a good place ot start. AS for FapTurbo I have no idea but I do not recommend ever using a signal service. to get the best binary options trading experience I suggest that you learn about technical analysis and market speculation, then begin trading in a practice account and only move to real money once you have a good working knowledge...otherwise you will lose your money.

FAPTurbo is known from several years but I could definitely say it is a scam. It is a scalping robot, eventually producing good results and then burn them in only one bad trade, this is very typical to all of the robots with small TP and big SL.

Rookie Member
    Hey!

I have get reccommendation for the website: https://quantumbinarysignals.com/?hop=kitten85,
    I useing this service something like two months,meanwhile I'm quite pleased..

Rookie Member
    It seems like you are promoting this service via your affiliate link. In most cases it is not the service the cause you put this posts here, but the money you want to win via your affiliates. The website you are promoting is offering 270% per day!? Do you think this is not a scam? I don’t think it is not!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-04-16_220902.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	336

Quote Originally Posted by philldot View Post
    It seems like you are promoting this service via your affiliate link. In most cases it is not the service the cause you put this posts here, but the money you want to win via your affiliates. The website you are promoting is offering 270% per day!? Do you think this is not a scam? I don’t think it is not!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-04-16_220902.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	336
    There many scams out on the internet. We have to be vry careful. These scams uses traders weak point, greed and high profit to scam us. There is no free lunch in this world. You work hard to acheive. Dont fall for these scams. BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!!!

1. To learn more, Google can be your best friend. Filtering through the advertisements to find the real help can be a challenge, but I would go to YouTube and watch some videos on price action or other strategies.

2. Regarding FapTurbo, from what I understand, many forex brokers buy these robots and then look for ways to beat them. Any good robot that becomes available quickly loses its efficacy.

3. See answer #1.

4. I'm sure there probably are sites out there that offer classes, but I imagine they come at a price. My advice is to open a demo account with a good broker, practice with some of the strategies you learn by perusing Google and YouTube and this forum.

5. I didn't know BinaryOptionsDaily offers a signal system. If you are talking about some of the strategies they mention on that site, I would recommend you play with those strategies in the aforementioned demo account to see how they work for you.

Hope this helps.

There are so many scams that it is almost impossible to buy a really working robot. The best EA are not for sale. They work in hidden environment in the big trading firms. All of the advisors sell on the internet for small amount of bucks will not produce good results on the long run. Yes there are some with longer history like the mentioned Fap Turbo, but it is also worked fine only in part of its history, mostly in the first one two years, and now it is also a scrap. I know several good robots like LeoTrader, but all of them produce only partially good results with too big risks of losing everything. The best way to trade is to manage your trading alone. Especially with binary options it is not difficult at all.

true... EA's and Robots are not worth it... they are developed on the basis of the forecast for a few months.... so those algorithms work well in those few months in that system, later on the losses happen due to fake cross overs.... so traders get losses only... moreover, such EAs and Robots are designed for a few pairs, and not all pairs....

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    true... EA's and Robots are not worth it... they are developed on the basis of the forecast for a few months.... so those algorithms work well in those few months in that system, later on the losses happen due to fake cross overs.... so traders get losses only... moreover, such EAs and Robots are designed for a few pairs, and not all pairs....
    Actually it is not impossible to achieve good results trading with expert advisor but it is also difficult to achieve these results in the long run. The problem is that most of the EAs are optimized to work only in specific conditions like scalping the EUR/CHF range or trend following on a short scale. Some of them use artificial intelligence like neural networks (LeoTrader) but this is on a very basic level. The percentage of successful entries is not enough to become fully profitable. I think that for binary options the situation is even worse there are no working EAs which could offer more than 55% successful entry points. It is necessary to be very selective and it is achievable only when you put your mind and your experience in the trade.