Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Oscillator Review

Martin Kay
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message

Hot Awesome Oscillator Review !!!

Hi, guys! Michael has fresh new article on the so called Awesome Oscillator. A tool which could have great effect on your trading performance if you know how to use it! Check this article and see the advantages and disadvantages of using Awesome oscillator!

Originally posted by Michael Hodges

The Awesome Oscillator is definitely worth a try. The formula is simple and based on well recognized technical analysis. The signals it generates are the same. It even brings something new to the table that other momentum indicators don’t have. The visual representation of the histogram bars and the changing colors provide a good signal for short term trend following traders. The system even comes with targets for tips on how to spot times to stop trading. The AO will probably find a loyal following among binary options traders.

dorrian
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    The Awesome Oscillator is one of the more complex and difficult to explain indicators, but it has some advantages over traditional ones like MACD or SMA, EMA and so on. This indicator is especially successful when combined with other indicators like MACD. I think it is one of the Bill Williams series of very successful indicators.

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    It looked like it worked ok, I still need to test it more.

BinaryTango
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Is there a link to the article. I'm interested in seeing if the AO would augment or distract from my current strategy. Thank you!

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    Quote Originally Posted by BinaryTango View Post
    Is there a link to the article. I'm interested in seeing if the AO would augment or distract from my current strategy. Thank you!
    up there at the top where Martin introduces the thread....

BinaryTango
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    up there at the top where Martin introduces the thread....
    Duh! I'm blind.

M.J
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Like many other technical analysis tools, for binary traders, it will be very risky to use alone. This indicator has one clearly defined rule "latest signal cancels all previous signals". In forex we may act by closing our trade immediately. But in case of binary options, closing a trade before time will be an expensive option which will most probably cause losses and in rare cases limit our profits.

This indicator can be very useful if our top priority is to identify trend strength using best possible method and then use AO to enter a trade.

howard1
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Well said, M.J. The Awesome Oscillator is awesome only when it is used in combination with other technical tools. Alone it can not produce enough reliable signals to trade binary options. Binary options trading is difficult than forex in one particular area – the entry points. It is necessary to have perfect entries because the exit points are fixed in time. In forex the exits are not fixed in time.

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    Quote Originally Posted by howard1 View Post
    Well said, M.J. The Awesome Oscillator is awesome only when it is used in combination with other technical tools. Alone it can not produce enough reliable signals to trade binary options. Binary options trading is difficult than forex in one particular area – the entry points. It is necessary to have perfect entries because the exit points are fixed in time. In forex the exits are not fixed in time.
    The best signals always come with confirmations of other indicators. ... check out my article about convergences of indicators.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...inary-options/

crimson69
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Trader
    I am using that Awesome Oscillator Indicator more than 4 months. It seems really Good for me. Though I don't depend only on any indicators, but it helps me to do my technical analysis like creating channel or graph. and Finally, I get a proper signal.