777Binary Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about 777Binary

777Binary Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Hi, guys! We have fresh new Review on 777Binary education presented by Michael! Check it out and find what is Michael opinion about 777Binary website.

Originaly posted by Michael Hodges.

This weeks review of binary options educational resources is focused on 777 Binary. This broker, like more than 80% of binary options brokers, is powered by SpotOption. SpotOption is a CySEC regulated market maker providing the industries most trusted trading platform. This is why 777 Binary’s website was so familiar looking at first glance. The bar in educational resources was set pretty high by TraderXP. My first impression of 777 Binary got me a little excited because I thought it would have similar resources as TraderXP. I have to get this one thought out before I go further. I do not appreciate the name of this broker. The “777” is a direct reference to slot machines and gambling, a reference that in my opinion helps promote the view of binary options as gambling.

777 Option’s website looks pretty good from a trading standpoint but I think they have dropped the ball on education. Not that what they have is inferior to other brokers but that it is not as good as the best. There are some good features available but unless they are kept up to date for account holders they are nothing more than fluff for SEO purposes.

777Binary really looks like a slot and roulette site, not like trading broker. That’s why I don’t like it at all