Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Following trend with Martingale? !!!

I tried some binary options (demoaccount) http://www.binaryoptionsdemo.com/ (only free demo account for binary options..) another one https://marketsworld.com/trade perhaps..

Anyway it seemed hard whatever strategy i tried. But then I'm thinking do try something else: I bet for 3 binary options following trend, let's say 1 win and 2 lose. So, next I bet the 2 losing options (using martingale, following trend) -opposite as last. I continue doing this until all is won....then start over and place 3 new options following trend.. and martingale those options lost (following trend, in opposite direction as last).. This should work??

Any ideas about this? by the way if placing 100$ you win 170$ ..it's a 70% winratio (if lost, you lose all)

Rookie Member
    i trade 60 seconds only. for me it is way better than trading especially if you have a solid strategy. i use pivot point and trade bounces, if the trade lose i place the same direction with double the initial investment starting with 5$, but trust me i'm able to make a consistent gain of over 100$ per day"

I see this in another tread. So I got two replies sayin it's not working??

Ignatus, people tell you their opinion about Martingale when u ask for it, but you dont want to listen. Here's my answer: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...inary-options/

You could read that article and stop using Martingale or u could choose to ignore it and keep martingaling. After all, whatever works for u is best.

Don't martingale dude, you can't beat statistics. I tried it on a $2000 demo account just for the hell of it and guess what happened? I made well over $600 in under 2 hours then lost all ~2600 in less than 30 minutes. All it took was one really long losing streak, and no matter how good you think you are, there will always be a streak that will burn you. If you can figure out a way to make the mathematics work in your favor you will win a nobel prize instantly, so please PM me when you do!

Quote Originally Posted by ignatus View Post
    "i trade 60 seconds only. for me it is way better than trading especially if you have a solid strategy. i use pivot point and trade bounces, if the trade lose i place the same direction with double the initial investment starting with 5$, but trust me i'm able to make a consistent gain of over 100$ per day"

I see this in another tread. So I got two replies sayin it's not working???
    It is really not working unless you have some great edge, which produce for you more then 60% profitable trades. This is the only important thing when it comes to trading. Martingale never works if you don’t have an edge. It produce some profits for you and than wipe out everything. This could be proven mathematically if you do not believe it. Even with profitable strategy, using the martingale is too dangerous as each longer losing streak will lead to exponentially bigger lose. No one successful trader in the long run use martingale, that is for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderbyte87 View Post
    Don't martingale dude, you can't beat statistics. I tried it on a $2000 demo account just for the hell of it and guess what happened? I made well over $600 in under 2 hours then lost all ~2600 in less than 30 minutes. All it took was one really long losing streak, and no matter how good you think you are, there will always be a streak that will burn you. If you can figure out a way to make the mathematics work in your favor you will win a nobel prize instantly, so please PM me when you do!
    Lol, nice one spider. As for the original question, I think Martin's answer is the best and sums up everything. So ignatus, feel free to martingale all you want on the CommuniTraders Platform...and we will all see the result.

Rookie Member
    Martingale never works, unless you have infinite pockets and could increase your bets to infinity. In the real world you always have a limited capital allocated for trading and ones a bigger losing streak hits you – you will lose everything in a single trade!

absolutely.... martingale strategy often results in HUUUGE DD that many of the traders cannot afford to have... plus, these days u cannot rely on a pair that it wud come back to ur favorable direction, because speeches often pop up and change the whole course of trend.... so its often dangerous for those who do not have infinite pockets...

no Martingale.....seriously