Rookie Member

Binary Option Signal Service !!!

If you want to make money in today's markets in a safe way, you must calculate risk and not just gamble.
    When you trade at a range of 15,30 minutes, an hour, you cannot fix yourself if you are wrong.Your transaction is more like a bet than a professional trade.

Therefore, the best way is to do with our trades to open every day with 2-3 small, long-term transactions and build your exposure safely.

Best Binary Option signals for just $150 per month.

Pay your monthly subscription fee to our PayPal account below and send us a Skype request to join Signal room.

PayPal ID - bestoffers2uu@gmail.com

Skype ID - bestbinary.signals

Thank You

Hi, million.lk! I moved your thread to Introducing Binary Options Businesses Room, where is the only place in our Forum allowed to promote your personal business related to binary options. However if you check our forum rules you will see that you need to post at least 6 valuable posts in other sections of our Forum. Otherwise I will have to delete this thread. I hope you will introduce yourself with our user policy and will participate in a valuable way to our binary options community!

Rookie Member
    Yes i believe that trading in long term and medium term transactions is real trading. In which options, you are working?

Binary options