Thread: Hello Forum

Rookie Member

Red face Hello Forum !!!

Hello Everyone

My name is Erik (aka: Bot Fan) and am looking forward to sharing ideas on this forum.

I am 53 years old and just started with BOT (March 2013) and so far so good. Traded OTC Forex for some years and the same story as the rest of the 95% of people who lost money. Fortunately I did not bury myself and thought I would take what was left in my accounts and try BOT... what a difference for me!

Hopefully I will be able to contribute to this forum in a positive way and look forward to learning and expanding my BOT knowledge with Binary Options That Suck.

Regards to All,

Bot Fan

I'll be the first to welcome you Erik. I am a mere newbie, currently studying the markets and Japanese Candles. This is a great forum with some very knowledgable members. Incidentally, where are you based?

Hi, Eric and welcome to BOTS! It will be great if you will contribute to our community and share your ideas and experience. I am sure you will find a lot of friends here and the most important you will find great traders to help you gain not only knowledge but also some trust in your ability to trade. It is really not that easy, but if you have the right person to help, you will be amazed how fast your results could improve!