Hot On Trend Forex Trading Strategy !!!

Hello guys,

Bogdan presented his new strategy review on the On Trend Trading Strategy! Check it out and find out is this strategy suitable for you!

Originaly posted by Bogdan G.

Overall, the strategy is pretty safe and uses three good tools but I think it will be hard for a novice to make the difference between a good signal and a poor one because ADX is not the easiest indicator to use. From what I saw so far, the profitable signals are more frequent than the losing ones, but I can’t say that I tested it for an extended period of time to clearly say if it’s consistent enough.

is it related to that yellow line ? beneath which we sell, above which we buy... just like EMAs.... ??

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    is it related to that yellow line ? beneath which we sell, above which we buy... just like EMAs.... ??
    What yellow line?

On Trend Forex Trading strategy is actually a pretty nice technique in getting good amount of profits. It is better to be safe than sorry. I personally think that this technique is quite useful if you're buying small assets. Not so good for buying a large number of shares. For that i would recommend other methods.

Bodgan, I meant 'donchian band'.... are u referring that ? could you please post a screenshot here... ? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    Bodgan, I meant 'donchian band'.... are u referring that ? could you please post a screenshot here... ? thanks
    My friend, I think we are not on the same page. This thread is about a strategy called "On trend" which I reviewed. Please read the article if you want more details about that strategy. However, it uses no yellow lines, no donchian bands and I dont see the purpose of me posting a screenshot of a donchian band/channel. My article contains screenshots related to the strategy in discussion which, again, has no donchian in it.
    I will be happy to answer any questions related to the strategy.
    All the best