Looking for Correct strategies or products?? !!!

Hi guys,

I'm in the unfortunate position of naively accepting bonus from Anyoption broker, and I know have a $7500 to wager on before I can withdraw my $1500 deposit, if anything left that is. My current balance is $944. I've purchased and spent too much on binary options trading systems online (mention it, I probably have got it) but none so far is really effective.
    Can anyone please share strategies or recommend products? If I survive the wager, you have my word that I will share the profit with you.
    Please help, I'm trying to turn a lemon into lemonade =)
    Thanks guys.

Well, that is hard work to do. I had that situation once and managed to escape with some profit. I just played on time, better a lot of patience and getting there slowly, than speeding up and losing all.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm in the unfortunate position of naively accepting bonus from Anyoption broker, and I know have a $7500 to wager on before I can withdraw my $1500 deposit, if anything left that is. My current balance is $944. I've purchased and spent too much on binary options trading systems online (mention it, I probably have got it) but none so far is really effective.
    Can anyone please share strategies or recommend products? If I survive the wager, you have my word that I will share the profit with you.
    Please help, I'm trying to turn a lemon into lemonade =)
    Thanks guys.
    Strategies or products (aka tools, indicators)? Mate, have you read the articles on the website?
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 03-21-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Thank you Bot Fan for that interesting ideas. I hope you will share more of them with us latter!