Why Should We Invest In Binary Options? !!!

As we know binary option is online business so we get afraid to invest here. I have some suggestion to you that it is a safe area.
    It has several unique advantages. The payout and risk of a binary option are known in advance and are fixed. The full payout is received even if prices settle just a little in the trader's favor. When trading binary options, there is no margin required and no risk of losing more than the amount initially invested. Binary options cash settle at expiration so there is no need to manually close a position. Finally, a customer can invest in a binary option for as little as U.S.$50 allowing the beginner to trade with the thrill of actual money while risking very little.
    I think those will help you to make your sense clear.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    As we know binary option is online business so we get afraid to invest here. I have some suggestion to you that it is a safe area.
    It has several unique advantages. The payout and risk of a binary option are known in advance and are fixed. The full payout is received even if prices settle just a little in the trader's favor. When trading binary options, there is no margin required and no risk of losing more than the amount initially invested. Binary options cash settle at expiration so there is no need to manually close a position. Finally, a customer can invest in a binary option for as little as U.S.$50 allowing the beginner to trade with the thrill of actual money while risking very little.
    I think those will help you to make your sense clear.
    Yes, raymond09! There are so many advantages to trade binary options as compared to ordinary spot forex or stock trading, which are especially helpful for newbie traders. I could say that it is better to everyone who wants to start trading to do it firstly with binary options and only after gaining considerable knowledge to move to other type of trading. In binaries the only important thing is the entry point and the duration of the option. There is no need to search for exit point for proper SL or TP levels and that is a great advantage!

Solid Member
    I think the main reason why we should invest with trading binary options is that it is huge money. A binary trader can certainly make lots of profits on the go. All we need to do is to predict the right movements and we can get returns of more than 400 percent in quick time.
    Another great thing about investing binary options is that the risk involved here is quite low. We don’t need to risk everything here and therefore we get complete peace of mind while carrying out our trades. Low risk and high income is one of the major highlights of trading binary options.

1. User-friendly
    Any binary option trading platform beats a Forex trading platform in its appeal to traders.

2. All you need is an internet connection

3. Even $250 can make money

You can start to trade binary options for $250, but make sure you've read this article first: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...s-in-24-years/

We should invest in binary option market because everybody wants to shine in life and if you learn how to trade well in binary option then you will be to make your double or triple by investing in binary option. For learning binary option trading you must research on internet very well.

Quote Originally Posted by rachel89 View Post
    We should invest in binary option market because everybody wants to shine in life and if you learn how to trade well in binary option then you will be to make your double or triple by investing in binary option. For learning binary option trading you must research on internet very well.
    You not only have to research on the internet for information and have to put to pratical use to gain more experience. Experience is very important. Once you have experience, the sky is your limit.

Quote Originally Posted by manzetrad View Post
    Hi guys!

I've found a little video on Youtube and and had a good look at it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGEqLRrH8X8
    It sounded quite simple, so I tried it.

I was very much surprised by its simplicity.

Then, I got insribe through the link under the video.

I've tried it for the last 3 weeks and it seems to work. I haven't earned a living yet, but I'm getting really forwar. I must admit, I don't spend a lot of time on it either, but have made over a thousand with my minimum of 200 invested.

Tell me your results.
    Sorry, old scam. We are already familiar with that one. Come back with a new scam.

Great subject! These are the basics advantages of binary options over other types of trading, but there exists many more advantages that make binary options preferred investment for all traders around the globe. I am sure we will see soon new wave of binary options traders which are ready to jump into the trading ocean but if there are not ready for that they will fail. That’s why CommuniTraders is so important to all of us to help each other while learning to trade.

but =) in binary options you must have winrate above 66%, while in regular forex if you put targets 3:1 you may afford less win rate. I think it is important thing too.

I think it's difficult to compare BO and Forex as two equal trading types. There's too much differences. Both can be successful and both can be devastating if traded the wrong way.

A 3:1 in Forex doesn't mean so much if you get less winners than needed. Maybe your payout is better, but the chance you won't hit your target is also bigger if it's further away.

66% in binary options looks much to me, but maybe is doable (normally 56% should be enough to get to break even). However, it's mostly marginal edge too, since prices are being brought close to the break even level by the brokers. When I started trading BO, I got 91% on the AUDUSD, but it's been lowered since then, as did the payout for other assets.

Both have their positive and negative parts. Best part of Forex is that the Forex market is more developed and regulated, best part of BO is the clear trading (you know exactly how much you risk and how much you can win), allowing easier strategies.