Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Don't agree with you, jasshe. Can't help expecting your services soon, but maybe I'm wrong, giving you doubts.

I wouldn't trust signal providers with 80%+. They would be better off when trading themselves.

Learning to trade yourself is so much better. Just following signals is asking to be ripped off, even when some signal providers may be true.
    Why pay for something you can learn yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Don't agree with you, jasshe. Can't help expecting your services soon, but maybe I'm wrong, giving you doubts.

I wouldn't trust signal providers with 80%+. They would be better off when trading themselves.

Learning to trade yourself is so much better. Just following signals is asking to be ripped off, even when some signal providers may be true.
    Why pay for something you can learn yourself?
    I think "she/he" is just making random comments to get to post links to some
    signal service or something. :P

Yep, agree with you, Okane.

She's advertizing to follow signals, so it's a matter of time until we find out her 'golden signal provider'. Golden for her, that is....

Just don't like it to see these posts, since newbie traders could fall into that trap.

Opteck update !!!

I see Optecks new update includes 'forex trading' allowing the trader to place TP and SL. Peoples thoughts?

Hello Alex!

We're binary options forum not the forex trading forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex16v View Post
    I see Optecks new update includes 'forex trading' allowing the trader to place TP and SL. Peoples thoughts?
    Well, we have done our research on them:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...w/opteck-suck/

"Opteck became a regular of our Scam Watch Series during 2016 with people calling them a “gambling site”, “borderline negligent, if not crooks” and feeling tricked by them. It’s safe to say that this brokerage, despite its CySEC regulation, it’s not one of the top choices for traders because of this. "
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex16v View Post
    Hey Alex,

I moved your post into the right thread.

indeed, opteck now offers FX and CFD. There's a new trend among binary options brokers - they're now expending to FX and CFD trading. 24option did that, opteck, stockpair has a light FX platform, and im sure we'll see more of it.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams