Hot Top 5 Market Moves of the Week - 18-22/03/13 !!!

Bogdan's Top Five Мarket Мoves of the Week are here!

This week the Top events will come from Australia – RBA monetary policy meeting, Tuesday early morning; from Germany – ZEW index, Tuesday early morning; from England – Thursday Bank of England meeting and Friday – UK retail sails and finally from USA, Thursday – Fed Rate. Check them out!

Originally posted by Bogdan G.

Reserve Bank of Australia’s Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
    03/19/2013 – Tuesday at 00:30 am GMT

German ZEW Economic Sentiment
    03/19/2013 – Tuesday at 10:00 am GMT

Bank of England’s MPC Meeting Minutes
    03/20/2013 – Wednesday at 09:30 am GMT

US Federal Funds Rate
    03/20/2013 – Wednesday at 6:00 pm GMT

UK Retail Sales
    03/21/2013 – Thursday at 09:30 am GM

I am betting that the US Fed fund rate will give the biggest impact on the market! Even if it remain without change the uncertainty before the announcement will initiate big volatility after that!

I think so too, especially since the ZEW posted no big surprise.

I don't think it will be the rate, I think it will be the statement. The rate I think will stay the same but I think there will be new statements...maybe about economic strength, standing fast on policy and maybe reiterate targets for unemployment...I don't know for sure, I can't wait to see. Maybe the fed will help to clear some of the air this week....Cyprus, what do you guys think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    I think so too, especially since the ZEW posted no big surprise.
    I was wondering whether we get live feeds on any of the sources mentioned (Bloomberg, Reuters, Forex Factory Calendar, Daily FX) because I'd like to get up-to-date information as and when it happens with these market events.

Can you give me a link to anything like this? I for sure can't find one.

Hi, vinayam! There are several good sources of up to date information on the market events. I like mostly the Myfxbook Economic Calendar. I hope this will help you to get up to date information! Wish you successful trading!

Solid Member
    Tomorrow the most important event will be the Bank of England meeting. We all have to follow this release as it could give strong direction for the GBP markets. Thank you Kolyo for this resource you shared with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi, vinayam! There are several good sources of up to date information on the market events. I like mostly the Myfxbook Economic Calendar. I hope this will help you to get up to date information! Wish you successful trading!
    Yup.Probably the best economic calender one can find on the web..i follow it daily..