Hot Tip from the Geek - SP500, DAX, USD/JPYi - Monthly Expire - 11-18/03/2013 !!!

Hi guys,

The New Top Five Tips of the week from Michael are here!
    The last Friday NFP release gives some direction of the market, but the uncertainties for the future development remain. This week Michael presented and explained his fresh new trading tips. Check them out!

Originally posted by Michael Hodges. Check Michael's binary option trading tips.

The S&P 500 Hit New Highs

S&P 500
    Call/Put = Call
    Entry = Below 1550
    Expiration = End Of The Month

The S&P hit new highs last week following the strong unemployment and jobs figures. These numbers are coinciding with an expectation of job growth for this spring and a very bullish sign. The housing market has been stabilizing for over a year, showing steady improvement the whole time. This growth is expected to continue and improve into the summer, driving an increase in GDP.

The MACD and stochastic are bullish on the weekly and daily charts, making me bullish as well. The index is a little extended here and could pull back but I am confident of a close above 1550 at the end of the month. Because I expect a pullback I will also be targeting lower entry points possibly below 1540.

Germany Leading EU Recovery

DAX
    Call/Put = Call
    Entry = Below 8000
    Expiry = End Of The Month

There are still headwinds in Europe but Germany will lead the EU in its recovery later this year. The German economy is expected to rebound sharply as early as this quarter and so far the data supports this. European shares finished in mildly negative territory today which isn’t really a surprise since many of the indexes made new 5+ year highs last Friday. Today’s modest declines are also due to several events centered around Italy. The ongoing saga of Mario Burlusconi and the Italian elections has caused Moody’s to downgrade Italian credit ratings. The political uncertainty places risk in the region high, if it were to spread more it could hurt the EU recovery as a whole.

German trade balance figures suggest that my theory of world growth has a real possibility of being right. America is showing signs of growth that are being confirmed in Germany. If the U.S. data keeps staying strong, and the German data keeps staying strong these markets will keep moving up. There is a chance that the DAX could make a pullback going into the week, shadowing the S&P. However, some of my entries did not trigger last week because I was too conservative with my entries I will not risk missing an expected move up this week. I am trading call with a target entry below 8000.

Is The Yen A Guaranteed Trade?

USD/JPY
    Call/Put = Call
    Entry = 96.25
    Expiry = End Of The Month

Shinzo Abe could get his wish. Opposition parties have indicated support of BOJ Governor nominee Haruhiku Kuroda which means he could be confirmed this week. He has vowed swift action in battling the sluggish Japanese economy and will implement new actions “quickly”. I expect to see a big pop in the USD/Yen trade this month as or soon after Mr. Kuroda is confirmed.

Michael you are betting again on the trend continuation in the stock market indexes and if that assumption is right you will probably win again

M.J
    Past 30 hours have been bearish for usd/jpy but I expect it to be bullish in longterm. I cannot see any longterm technical trend change.
    Technically Both S&P and ADX r strongly bullish and looks like they will end the month in bullish mood. DAX have shown bearish trend in past couple of days though but longterm trend is bulllish. S&P too has been slightly bearish in this week.

USD/JPY DAILY as of Wednesday, 13 March, 2013
    A Daily black body has formed (because prices closed lower than they opened).
    For the past 10 Daily candlestick bars as of 12/03/13, there are 7 white candles versus 3 black candles with a net of 4 white candles.
    For the past 50 Daily candlestick bars as of 12/03/13, there are 26 white candles versus 24 black candles with a net of 2 white candles.
    A Daily engulfing bearish line has formed (where a black candle's real body completely contains the previous white candle's real body). The engulfing bearish pattern is bearish during an uptrend (which appears to be the case with US Dollar / Japanese Yen). It signifies that the momentum may be shifting from the bulls to the bears.
    If the engulfing bearish pattern occurs during a downtrend, it may be a last engulfing bottom which indicates a bullish reversal. The test to see if this is the case is if the next candle closes above the bottom the current (black) candle's real body.
    The present wave patterns are:
    fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave C
    moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 1
    normal amplitude (21%): bearish wave 4
    Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated High at 96.71 one bar ago; this is usually a bearish sign
    US Dollar / Japanese Yen is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 86.44 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 65.73 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 85.27 in the overbought territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at 2.86, in positive territory; this is a bullish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 88.62. This value is in the overbought territory.
    Sell USD/JPY intraday with take profit target at 95.387 and stop loss at 97.060
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jpy-candle-d.jpg   jpy-wave-d.jpg  

Just wait until Friday when Shinzo Abe's nominee for Bank Of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda gets confirmed. He has already stated that he supports aggressive easing and will move quickly to enact new policy. The yen is going down, the USD/JPY is going up. In my opinion. The market is a fickle place.

!!!

Thanks Michael for those tips! It looks your trades on DAX and SP500 will end up in the money, but probably the USD/JPY trade won’t do so. What do you think?

usd/jpy should still move up, maybe not today but starting next week and into the end of the month I expect to see that move. Kuroda is getting confirmed today, the previous move was on hope of Abe reform and anticipation of Kuroda, once the confirmation goes through and he is able to make an "official" statement the move should continue....I think.