[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hot Custom Indicators: TIME VIII – Defining the Trading Sessions Time !!!

Bogdan discovered a great binary options trading tool which could help you a lot in trading! Its name is a bit confusing TIME VIII indicator, but its role is totally clear. It shows you the different trading sessions time zones, which is a very good indicator for the changes in market volatility! Check it out and comment your experience with trading in different time zones here!

Originally posted by Bogdan G.

One of the first things that I observed when I started to trade Forex was that the market moves differently throughout the day. In the morning and evening it’s quiet while in the middle of the day it’s a lot more active; at night, although the market is open, it looks like it’s sleeping and most currency pairs move in a very narrow range. This happens because banks don’t work around the clock and each continent has different time zones. There are four major trading sessions: Sydney, Tokyo, London and New York and all these sessions affect volatility.

Wrapping it up – Great Tool For Newbies

Trading is not easy and you need to be aware of a multitude of factors. Time is one of them and with the help of this indicator, now it’s easier to keep track of the trading session. There are many indicators like this one over the internet, but I consider this to be one of the easiest to use and set up so thanks to the guy(s) that wrote it. If you’re having troubles with its installation, I’ll be glad to help on our Forum. All the best and good luck if you need it.

Thank you so much for sharing it! I was wondering many times what are the exact times of the trading sessions starts and ends and now will know it As for example today US is moving to day light saving time but the Europe is still not, so there will be two weeks with some small changes in the GMT times for NY Open and Close and also for the news releases and for the stock market open so be aware of it !!!

Rookie Member
    I cant find the indicator there ,Looks like the page has been removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I cant find the indicator there ,Looks like the page has been removed?
    The link to the indicator download was fixed, so you could check it again Tommy!

Rookie Member
    Thanx a ton koylo .Works perfect

Hi guys i don't know how to setup this indicator my broker is 24option and the time is same how do setup this indicator.help me please

Quote Originally Posted by irfan4fun View Post
    Hi guys i don't know how to setup this indicator my broker is 24option and the time is same how do setup this indicator.help me please
    Your broker doesn't matter.

If you have Windows OS and MetaTrader 4 Downloaded this is what you do. (Hope it makes sense)

1.Download it,
    2.Goto your download files and right click on .rar file to extract it to folder so that you see Time VIII.ex4
    3.Right click and copy the TIMEVIII.ex4
    4.GOTO Computer, C: Drive, Program Files (x86), MetaTrader4 Folder, experts, indicators- now right click anywhere in this folder and click paste. (Click continue if you're administrator)
    5.X out of MetaTrader and reload it.
    6.Once in MetaTrader 4 again. Click Insert at top, indicators, custom, Time VIII, and then click okay and you now have all the market times availabe. Hope this helps irfan4fun

Quote Originally Posted by beset View Post
    Your broker doesn't matter.

If you have Windows OS and MetaTrader 4 Downloaded this is what you do. (Hope it makes sense)

1.Download it,
    2.Goto your download files and right click on .rar file to extract it to folder so that you see Time VIII.ex4
    3.Right click and copy the TIMEVIII.ex4
    4.GOTO Computer, C: Drive, Program Files (x86), MetaTrader4 Folder, experts, indicators- now right click anywhere in this folder and click paste. (Click continue if you're administrator)
    5.X out of MetaTrader and reload it.
    6.Once in MetaTrader 4 again. Click Insert at top, indicators, custom, Time VIII, and then click okay and you now have all the market times availabe. Hope this helps irfan4fun
    Great answer. That sums it up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by irfan4fun View Post
    Dont try to install in your 24 Option platform.

sir this is not my answer i know how to add indicator in mt4 but i would like to know how to setup the time for London and New York session to my mt4