[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Trading Binary Options on Tablets – PC is Still the King !!!

Let’s welcome the first review by our pro member vinayakm. He write a very interesting and informative article on his experience with trading on iPad or Tablets. He illustrates very well his view on this subject and finally give a fair conclusion that there is a place for a lot of improvements before iPad trading will become at least the same effective as desktop/laptop trading. Check his detailed review on tablets binary trading and share your opinion here!

I like trading on my iPad! It is really funny when I am out there how easy it is to trade with it!

Thanks for the support Kolyo! I look forward to hearing what all of you have to say. Both negative and positive.

I tried to trade on my iPad last week. It was terrible experience haha cause I was in a coffee and the net connection failed several times when I placed my trades and I wait several minutes to see them confirmed, but if you have no problems with the connection I think pretty nice to trade when you are out

I never thought about the differences, thanks for pointing them out to us V!