Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot Top 5 Market Moves of the Week - 04-08/03/13 !!!

Bogdan's Top Five Мarket Мoves of the Week are here!
    This week the top moves will came from RBA rate decision - Tuesday early morning, BOJ press conference – Thursday early morning, ECB press conference Thursday afternoon and especially NFP on Friday! Bogdan’s review gives more information on these shakers. Check it out!

Originally posted by Bogdan G. For more info on these events check his trading review.

Australian Cash Rate and RBA’s Rate Statement
    03/05/2013 – Tuesday at 3:30 am GMT

Bank of Japan Rate decision and Press Conference

03/07/2013 – Thursday early morning (GMT)

UK Official Bank Rate
    03/07/2013 – Thursday at 12:00 pm GMT

Euro Minimum Bid Rate and ECB Press Conference
    03/07/2013 – Thursday at 12:45 pm GMT

US Non-Farm Employment Change

03/08/2013 – Friday at 1:30 pm GMT

tommorrow will be a big day for the GBP and EUR. Any changes in policy by the the UK central bank or the ECB (some are expecting a rate cut) will be market movers.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    tommorrow will be a big day for the GBP and EUR. Any changes in policy by the the UK central bank or the ECB (some are expecting a rate cut) will be market movers.
    Rate cut is highly expected but at the same time statements from Draghi r saying something else. He says policy will remain unchanged. It is hard to say something with high probability at this time. Eur/usd remained bearish ahead of ECB meeting. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Are you expecting some surprises today? I think it will be more probable that we will not see rate cut and the Draghi speech will be the only market mover eventually if he told something more clear.

Great volatility!!! The ECB rate remain unchanged , but the Draghi speech give some volatile momentum, firstly bullish but after reaching 1.3090 level it turned out again bearish. We have to wait to see the final result!

From the five remains only one – NFP tomorrow. The last one was a big mover. The NFP will also make some big movements I suppose!

M.J
    Draghi's speech had high affect on eur/usd. Short term trend is strongly bullish.

Not much move made today.... Tomorrow there is gonna be a good movement... Also, gold would find its way out from this current rangebound....

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    Not much move made today.... Tomorrow there is gonna be a good movement... Also, gold would find its way out from this current rangebound....
    i have been waiting for Gold for an upward reversal for days but still this crappy range is not coming to an end...any confirmation of an upward trend and i'll be going long into it for swing or long term....

20 minutes till NFP release. The markets show some bearish signs now, but it could be only a preliminary squeeze before the big upside movement. However I am afraid to buy calls at this moment and will wait till the release is announced! Good luck with your trades guys!