Need Help With MT4 !!!

How can you add an alert to support/resistance lines, trend lines, etc. so it will make a noise when triggered?

You will need a custom indicator for that. There are a few of those but I don't know a specific name because I never used such an indicator. Look for it on Forex sites.

|@dgaubatz313

The ringing bell normally comes from the indicator that I use... Well it is price-based system... Trendlines and support resistance levels are set manually on the chart that you are talking about, so no alert calls or bells ring... What basis u trade on btw ?

M.J
    MT4, by default, dont have such thing at the moment. You will need to develop it. Usually price-based alerts r built-in on trading platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    |@dgaubatz313

The ringing bell normally comes from the indicator that I use... Well it is price-based system... Trendlines and support resistance levels are set manually on the chart that you are talking about, so no alert calls or bells ring... What basis u trade on btw ?
    What do you mean, what basis?

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    MT4, by default, dont have such thing at the moment. You will need to develop it. Usually price-based alerts r built-in on trading platforms.
    Yes MT4 does not have this feature. You can program an EA to do this. I am using Metastock (not metatrader) which has this alert feature built-in. You can try metastock. It can trigger sounds or messages when prices reaches a certain price level or break indicators that you preset.

You can use any indicator or scripts to get that type of signals/alert, If you have any one so. But I don't need to use any indicator, I get support and resistance point automatically every time when I analyze the chart. I follow my own strategy, I don't need to use any scripts.