[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Hot Top 5 Market Moves of the Week - 25/02-01/03/13 !!!

Bogdan's Top Five Мarket Мoves of the Week are here!
    This week the top moves will came from the Bernanke speech on Tuesday, Euro zone Core Consumer Price Index on Thursday and Canadian GDP on Friday. Bogdan’s review gives more information on this week shakers. Check it out!

Originally posted by Bogdan G. for more info on these events click here.

FED Chairman Ben Bernanke Testifies

02/26/2013 – Tuesday at 3:00 pm GMT

US Core Durable Goods Orders

02/27/2013 – Wednesday at 1:30 pm GMT

Euro zone Core Consumer Price Index

02/28/2013 – Thursday at 10:00 am GMT

Chinese Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index

03/01/2013 – Friday at 01:00 am GMT

Canadian Gross Domestic Product

03/01/2013 – Friday at 1:30 pm GMT

Rookie Member
    I expect a big effect tomorrow afternoon from the Bernanke speech. Now the Italy election news are prevailing but later they could be replaced by the US and the market could make again some strange moves.

Quote Originally Posted by baron R View Post
    I expect a big effect tomorrow afternoon from the Bernanke speech. Now the Italy election news are prevailing but later they could be replaced by the US and the market could make again some strange moves.
    Personally, I expect some corrections in line with the fundamentals. EUR is at a weaker position compared to the USD.

Sounds like there isn't anything from Draghi this week. Bit disappointed. lol

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    Sounds like there isn't anything from Draghi this week. Bit disappointed. lol
    Lol, he speaks this week but I dont think it will be important. His speech is today (Wednesday) at 5:30 pm GMT. He is due to speak at the Katholische Akademie, in Bayern. Yea, my tongue hurts if I try to say that

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Lol, he speaks this week but I dont think it will be important. His speech is today (Wednesday) at 5:30 pm GMT. He is due to speak at the Katholische Akademie, in Bayern. Yea, my tongue hurts if I try to say that
    haha. Bogdan, I just want to point something out about the Euro zone CPI. I am not trying to be nit picky or anything, but did you get the value of 1.5% wrong. As I was following the event closely and you had great tips on it as it made good money for me. Well, anyway, I saw on Investing.com that the CPI value was actually 2%.

It's just a small glitch I guess. Your tips are awesome and I love the market events posts on BOTS.

haha. Bogdan, I just want to point something out about the Euro zone CPI. I am not trying to be nit picky or anything, but did you get the value of 1.5% wrong. As I was following the event closely and you had great tips on it as it made good money for me. Well, anyway, I saw on Investing.com that the CPI value was actually 2%.

It's just a small glitch I guess. Your tips are awesome and I love the market events posts on BOTS.
    You are very right my friend about the CPI and I always admit my mistakes and apologize for them...but lol, I didnt make a mistake this time I am talking about the Core CPI in my article. The CPI value was indeed forecast at 2.0%.
    Im out. Catch you next week and have a great weekend.

These were all great market movers this week. Too bad the sequester crushed the US markets. Oh, well on to next week and trading on fundamentals and not budget bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    You are very right my friend about the CPI and I always admit my mistakes and apologize for them...but lol, I didnt make a mistake this time I am talking about the Core CPI in my article. The CPI value was indeed forecast at 2.0%.
    Im out. Catch you next week and have a great weekend.
    Great. I knew that it must have been something like that. You rarely make mistakes and even when you do you are very gracious about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Too bad the sequester crushed the US markets. Oh, well on to next week and trading on fundamentals and not budget bs.
    Interesting that you would say that. From my observation, I thought stocks rallied despite the sequester.

Great. I knew that it must have been something like that. You rarely make mistakes and even when you do you are very gracious about them.

Thanks, mate