[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Poll: Which Chart Pattern Rocks for You?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which Chart Pattern Rocks? !!!

Which Chart pattern u follow the most in your trading?

Hi Ammeo I voted for the triple top/bottom as probably you too and that’s because it is the surest pattern from all of them. When there appear such a triple top or bottom it is more than 90% sure it will bounce at least a bit. I trade it this way. If I see on the bigger time charts double top/bottom and the price heading again to that level I closely follow the price action on the one minute chart and if it appear to rebound immediately after touching that level I entered in the opposite direction! That’s it simple and profitable

I try not to choose just one...they all have relevancy in financial markets and all can give good signals, or not. But If I had to choose a double top on a long term chart tends to make me get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Green View Post
    Hi Ammeo I voted for the triple top/bottom as probably you too and that’s because it is the surest pattern from all of them. When there appear such a triple top or bottom it is more than 90% sure it will bounce at least a bit. I trade it this way. If I see on the bigger time charts double top/bottom and the price heading again to that level I closely follow the price action on the one minute chart and if it appear to rebound immediately after touching that level I entered in the opposite direction! That’s it simple and profitable
    Yes i had chosen triple top/bottom cause of its surety factor of taking a reversal..

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    Yes i had chosen triple top/bottom cause of its surety factor of taking a reversal..
    It would be a good idea to add support and resistance line to triple top/bottom to get a much more clear picture of the reversal. Watch out for bounce!!!!

yea, add support and resistance level option... and as well as TREND LINES... they are the key for many traders.... price action theory is what i focus on mostly along with my indicator that is also price based....

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    yea, add support and resistance level option... and as well as TREND LINES... they are the key for many traders.... price action theory is what i focus on mostly along with my indicator that is also price based....
    Yes, uj.forex, support, resistance and trendlines go hand-in-hand and are basic technical analysis which is very useful. They belong to the same group of indicators. Newbies should should master these. Even the professionals uses them. These indicators are a must!!!!

Ask me another

Hi, how are you?