[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
    Rookie Member

Binary Option Trading - Must see video for Beginners !!!

Hey Guys,

Came across this useful video that explains Binary Option Trading for beginners. I think it is a must watch for folks (especially if you're like me and new to the game).

Very good video on basic trading statistics! This is not something new and I think all the active participants of the forum are aware of these calculations. Binary options are all about precise entries and precise selection of the trades. If it is done properly it return good profits, if not it will be very destructive to your investment. As you are new supersaiyan1111 to our forum you could read more articles in the BOTS school section. For example check this one - Recap Of January Tips And Trades By The Geek giving you the Michael's results of one month trading.

Too complicated explanation of a simple math behind trading binaries! You don’t have to be mathematician genius to understand that you have to combine return and refund i.e. 0.80 + 0.10 = 0.90 and than calculate as follow 0.5 – 0.9/2 = 0.55 to find what is your expectation value, i.e. wining on 55% of the trades to break even. No other mathematic is needed. Binaries are much simple than vanillas, where all the Greek alphabets are in use to calculate the return value

Quote Originally Posted by supersaiyan1111 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Came across this useful video that explains Binary Option Trading for beginners. I think it is a must watch for folks (especially if you're like me and new to the game).
    thanks for the share

Rookie Member
    He makes no mention of the type of binary wager i.e. one touch,no touch.He just says you lose it all if you miss.I understand his premise,and it's risk.But for the beginner he should mention that,because he will scare a lot of people away from what can be a great investment vehicle.Just my two cents.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockettrader View Post
    Too complicated explanation of a simple math behind trading binaries! You don’t have to be mathematician genius to understand that you have to combine return and refund i.e. 0.80 + 0.10 = 0.90 and than calculate as follow 0.5 – 0.9/2 = 0.55 to find what is your expectation value, i.e. wining on 55% of the trades to break even. No other mathematic is needed. Binaries are much simple than vanillas, where all the Greek alphabets are in use to calculate the return value
    Rockettrader's calculation is a long way from being correct. The correct calculation for this example is 0.9/1.7 = 52.94%. What I want to know is which binary companies offer the 80% in-the-money combined with 10% out-of-the-money. None of the companies I trade with offer such high returns.

I don’t undestand both of you, but as far as I see the point here is simple we have to be at least as profitable as the ratio in/out of the money reward-return. That’s it

Yeah the video is very good. I really appreciate you for sharing this video with us. All newbies must see this video. I personally recommend you to watch the full video clip otherwise you will miss some experience.