Thread: Hi

Rookie Member

Hi !!!

Hi,

I'm Jay. Just getting into Binary Trading. I've not yet opened up a platform but I will be doing soon and I'm hoping a learn a little more about the game before I do.

Any suggestions to any tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, Jay! Thatís great you decided to join our community! There are a lot of trading tutorials, but few on binary options. So I advise you to read most of the articles in BOTS school section and if you have questions or donít understand something just come here and ask. It is better to know more about trading and to select very carefully your broker before start real trading. I wish you good luck and a lot of success in binary world!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Green View Post
    Hi, Jay! That’s great you decided to join our community! There are a lot of trading tutorials, but few on binary options. So I advise you to read most of the articles in BOTS school section and if you have questions or don’t understand something just come here and ask. It is better to know more about trading and to select very carefully your broker before start real trading. I wish you good luck and a lot of success in binary world!
    Thanks Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfocus121 View Post
    Hi,

I'm Jay. Just getting into Binary Trading. I've not yet opened up a platform but I will be doing soon and I'm hoping a learn a little more about the game before I do.

Thanks

Hi, Jay! Welcome to the binary options forum! As Peter suggest it will be great to read the articles in the School Section and also to ask everything you are curious about here in the forum.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfocus121 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hello and welcome.
    I agree with Kolyo. Upcoming school section will prove to be a great source of help for all traders. At this time u can find articles by going to homepage of bots.