Thread: Hello Traders

Rookie Member

Hello Traders !!!

Iam new to all forex and binary options stuff,I started to learn the basics two weeks ago and found this great site by accident,Iam looking forward to learn from your experience.

That's great to here mike11. Welcome aboard! And I hope you learn a lot and earn a lot too!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    That's great to here mike11. Welcome aboard! And I hope you learn a lot and earn a lot too!
    Thank you, I hope too,but I think it will take some time to have the needed skills for successfull trader

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by mike11 View Post
    Iam new to all forex and binary options stuff,I started to learn the basics two weeks ago and found this great site by accident,Iam looking forward to learn from your experience.
    Hello and welcome. This "accident" will prove to be very beneficial. You will find novice and experts sharing their opinions here on binary options trading. I will be glad to help u.

Hi Mike11,

Welcome, this is a great place and growing. We all love it around here and you will find really good information. Have you ever traded before?

Signal Coyote

Rookie Member
    Hi Mike11,

I'm new to game too.

Do you mind if I ask which platform(s) you have chosen and why? Have you come across any material that helps you make trades?

Thanks