Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member
    A big thank you to all involved in helping put this information together which as increased my desire to learn more and hopefully be successful !

hello, I can do any kind of binary options trading discussion on this forum?

Yes you can do any kind of discussions related to BO here! If you have promotional offers be sure to keep them only in Intro Business Room. Wish you good luck

Quote Originally Posted by balwant256 View Post
    hello, I can do any kind of binary options trading discussion on this forum?
    Seems like you've already tried. What exactly do you want ?

This beginner trading school I think, is so useful to know the basics of binary option, let the investor identify the difference between real and fake in the binary option trading world

The beginning trading school that we have here is very important part of any education in binary options. It is a must do step to have better and more organized knowledge in this area of trading and investing.

Quote Originally Posted by tradingnow View Post
    Interested in a little mentoring? contact me directly as I am not a regular on this forum. email me

for tips and the best strategies. results in a day depending on your ability and motivation.
    ***** @ gmail. com
    This is not the right room for business advertisement! And why should people contact you when you havent shown any results or shared anything special with us?

8. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    This is not the right room for business advertisement! And why should people contact you when you havent shown any results or shared anything special with us?
    This!

Well said, Okane!

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    I saw that this guy was banned and get why. But why not delete the quote of your reply to him, since it still kinda hawks his wares, if you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Vast Horizons View Post
    I saw that this guy was banned and get why. But why not delete the quote of your reply to him, since it still kinda hawks his wares, if you know what I mean?
    Removed, good you noticed it.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams