Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar

    Question BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com Trading School HELP!!! !!!

    Welcome to the Binary Options School HELP! Thread!

    We have recently launched a school for binary options traders, newbies and experienced traders as well.

    Fellow Students could use this page to ask our PROS questions regarding the educational material on School Sections.

    Any suggestions/ideas/thoughts are very welcomed. We need the knowledge and help of this amazing community to create the right lessons and educational material suited both for newbies and experienced traders.


    Thank you for your cooperation,

    Martin

  2. #2
    M.J
    M.J is offline
    Veteran Member M.J's Avatar
    Great to hear that.
    I have one question.
    This forum, as whole, is used for any kind of discussion regarding binaries. For example trading tips r given in section of weekly and monthly tips and there r other sections for other types of discussions including general section for all other kinds of discussion.
    So what will be the function of this school?

  3. #3
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Great to hear that.
    I have one question.
    This forum, as whole, is used for any kind of discussion regarding binaries. For example trading tips r given in section of weekly and monthly tips and there r other sections for other types of discussions including general section for all other kinds of discussion.
    So what will be the function of this school?
    Hi M.J, glad you asked.

    We are working on new Binary Options School design. The new school will be divided to sections, where you'll be able to find all our articles, organized from newbies to experts and much more user-friendly than the existing one.

    Once the new trading school is ready, students could use this room to ask our PROS questions like- what articles should I read first, what's the best way to learn, where can I find more information on a specific topic or on what Forum room should I ask this question.

    Our PROS (MJ is a member of this great team) and Kolyo, our Community Forum Admin, could guide them, show them more articles, explain on specific topics from school or send them to a specific forum thread.

    If you have any suggestions or ideas you think we should add to school – you're very welcomed!!

    Martin

  4. #4
    Solid Member susan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi M.J, glad you asked.

    We are working on new Binary Options School design. The new school will be divided to sections, where you'll be able to find all our articles, organized from newbies to experts and much more user-friendly than the existing one.

    Once the new trading school is ready, students could use this room to ask our PROS questions like- what articles should I read first, what's the best way to learn, where can I find more information on a specific topic or on what Forum room should I ask this question.

    Our PROS (MJ is a member of this great team) and Kolyo, our Community Forum Admin, could guide them, show them more articles, explain on specific topics from school or send them to a specific forum thread.

    If you have any suggestions or ideas you think we should add to school – you're very welcomed!!

    Martin
    Great Martin!!! I already read most of the articles on BOTS but as they grow up exponentially it will be far better if they are organized to be easily accessible and well arranged, depending on their subject. I admire your effort to help beginners traders to learn fast and move all the way to the expert level very quickly!

  5. #5
    Specialist Member marvel's Avatar
    Finally I have read all the articles in the BinaryOptionsThatSuck School! Really great and valuable stuff, which couldn’t be find anywhere else in the net. When the new design is ready we should forward all the newbie traders to school to learn the basics and could really make several classes: beginners, intermediate and higher class – each one dedicated to a specific level of proficiency.

  6. #6
    Rookie Member
    Fast course binary options trading:

    This link: http://nedermeme.nl/wp-content/uploa...1794677338.gif

    says everything about:
    support-and resistance levels
    60 seconds trading
    oversold
    Getting to exited, and over trading the balance
    Newbie trading whiteout consulting BOTS
    am I right?
    Than I understood the lesson

  7. #7
    Rookie Member
    I just have no words to describe my feelings towards people devoted to enlighten others, that are looking for data on one roof.
    It's just what i found out they do in Vault Options, where they train you how to trade in binary optiions and are ready to answer all your questions pertinent to that matter.

  8. #8
    Rookie Member
    Thats great is always good to have a second opinion my broker VaultOptions does this sort of thing where they train you while trading with you, so not only get to lear but also profit while doing it, really looking forward for this school.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member uj.forex's Avatar
    Excellent... Really looking forward to it... I can see BOTS becoming the next top forum of trading and as well as learning platform.... i would suggest that there shud be an online class arranged where PROs would answer queries in a certain time period on one or two days per week.... it wud be real time chatting type of stuff...

  10. #10
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Lee View Post
    Thats great is always good to have a second opinion my broker VaultOptions does this sort of thing where they train you while trading with you, so not only get to lear but also profit while doing it, really looking forward for this school.
    Hi Anne Lee, i think you are in the wrong thread again. You should post in the brokers discussion thread and not here. Please do not diversify our discussion or introduce/promote your broker here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3