Thread: Jakarta traders

Rookie Member

worldicon Jakarta traders !!!

Hi guys! I am a binary options trader from Jakarta. Here we have a small but extremely fast growing community of traders which are interested in binaries and we like very much your site! Greetings and wishes for success from Indonesia traders!

Hi don.sigg! Welcome to BOTS I also wish you success and I am sure you will have a great time here as our community gradually gains popularity in all parts of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by don.sigg View Post
    Hi guys! I am a binary options trader from Jakarta. Here we have a small but extremely fast growing community of traders which are interested in binaries and we like very much your site! Greetings and wishes for success from Indonesia traders!
    Hi don.sigg! It is our pleasure to have participants from the fourth biggest population in the world Indonesia! Welcome to BinaryOptionsThatSuck! Could you share with us what is your experience and how big is your trader’s community in Jakarta?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi don.sigg! It is our pleasure to have participants from the fourth biggest population in the world Indonesia! Welcome to BinaryOptionsThatSuck! Could you share with us what is your experience and how big is your trader’s community in Jakarta?
    Yes please do! And I am sure you will be so pleased with BinaryOptionsThatSuck that you will get more binary option traders from your big country to join us here, don.sigg!

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by don.sigg View Post
    Hello and welcome. This extremely fast growth is a sign of popularity of binary options. . How about ur experience and community's experience level in binary options trading?