Rookie Member

Hot Hello Binary Traders !!!

Hello guys! I am Faruk from Turkey. I traded binaries for two months. It was a terrible experience at the first month as I lost about half of my deposit. Then I regain it again and now I am on positive territory again. After searching the web for good resource on binaries I finally came here and will stay

Hi Faruk! Great to have a member from Turkey : ) Be careful with your investment as I think you trade a dangerous way!

Solid Member
    Hi Faruk! It seams we are neighborhoods haha. Where are you from exactly?

Hi, Welcome you have found a good home... remember to come check out our site we can help you with some trading. Where in Turkey are you from? It is a beautiful country, full of beautiful woman. Also, what were you trading and how?

Quote Originally Posted by SignalCoyote View Post
    Hi, Welcome you have found a good home... remember to come check out ... we can help you with some trading. Where in Turkey are you from? It is a beautiful country, full of beautiful woman. Also, what were you trading and how?
    At the website advertised you will be given a fish but here you will be taught how to fish. Avoid signal providers if you are new to this game

Rookie Member
    Thank you for the words! I am from Izmir, western Turkey. I would like very much to learn to trade binaries and here is a place for me

Rookie Member
    My name is Steven Smith. I am new to binaries and found this wonderful
    website browsing Google. I would like to learn binary options and to trade them.
    Will appreciate every piece of help from you.

WorldWideMarkets Platform Comparison
    Last edited by Steven Smith; 10-11-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SignalCoyote View Post
    Hi, Welcome you have found a good home... remember to come check out our site we can help you with some trading. Where in Turkey are you from? It is a beautiful country, full of beautiful woman. Also, what were you trading and how?
    Welcome Faruk. Im in Turkish North Cyprus.

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    My name is Steven Smith. I am new to binaries and found this wonderful
    website browsing Google. I would like to learn binary options and to trade them.
    Will appreciate every piece of help from you.
    Hi, Steven Smith and welcome to BOTS! Sorry we missed your intro between the other posts. Where are you from? Feel free to ask questions on every thread and room in our forum!