Thread: Hi Traders

Hi Traders !!!

Hi freinds!

I am Albert from Canada. I am 33 years old and work as a driver in Oil Supply Company. I started trading several months ago, when a friend of mine give me the keys to the market jungle I prefer trading oil as I am the most familiar with it and have to say guys I succeeded in it. Have several huge binary deals and almost a 3000$ of profit!

M.J
    Hello and welcome.
    You r really lucky. Usually it takes more than couple of years to become consistently profitable. Do u think it is because of working in an oil company? Coz in my opinion trading oil and working in oil industry r two different things.

Welcome Albert! Great we have an oil trader here. It will be great to exchange opinion about oil trades

Thank you guys! It is my pleasure to be here. I'll share my thoughts on oil! My oil supply job is really not linked to the oil trading, but my family work in this business whole life and I know a lot about oil, so it is more familiar to trade it, that’s why I chose it.

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    Hi freinds!

I am Albert from Canada. I am 33 years old and work as a driver in Oil Supply Company. I started trading several months ago, when a friend of mine give me the keys to the market jungle I prefer trading oil as I am the most familiar with it and have to say guys I succeeded in it. Have several huge binary deals and almost a 3000$ of profit!
    Welcome Albert, that is awesome most people struggle when they start trading. Like I tell all my traders stick to what you know. I know that most people don't understand how the Oil prices move and what moves them.

Maybe you could share with everyone here some of your keys to success. Also, would love if you could come over to Signal Coyote and talk to the guys about Oil trading.

Hey Albert! Great to have you here on this forum and we are all extremely happy for your success. I hope the trading strategies and tips that you find on the website and the discussions in this forum will make you gain more profits via binary trading.

Hi Albert. It sure is good to start your trading career with a winning streak, I hope you can keep it going and it's not just beginner's luck.