Hello traders from around the world! !!!

Hello all! I am from Algerie and have traded for 3 years. I want very much to meet traders from around the world. I have already a lot of friends from Australia, South Africa, China and France. I hope here will find many new friends to trade with them together!

Hi laic! Welcome!
    Great to have a trader from Algeria! I know for several traders from this country and you are the next one I will be happy to have a friend from North Africa! I am still learning so could not say already a great trader but have improved a lot last few months after I joined the BinaryOptionsThatSuck. You will see how big is the effect on your trading from the communication and networking here

Hello laic!
    Welcome to BOTS! I wish you to have a great time here!

M.J
    Hello and welcome. Pleasure to meet an experienced trader.
    How do u see ur 3 years in trading world. How about ur binary options trading experience? How about ur trading results?

Hello laic! Great to have you here with us. You will definitely meet traders from all over the globe on this forum and make friends too!

Thank you very much guys!

For your question M.J - I am trading as my hobby for now, profitable from my second year and binaries I discover few months ago. I still don't trade them but plan to open an account in the next few weeks.

Good to see you here... A very warm welcome here... What have u traded for the 3 years ? Options or Forex & Commodities ??