Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a SIGNAL SERVICE provider

marvel
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    marvel - My win rate over time is ~75% on my binary option signals. I never said my long term win rate was 100% but my signals often have 100% win rate days. Lately, more often than not. And have a look at my daily blogs before you slam me for not posting loosing trades. Every day i post my time stamped signals to my signal feed and the end of day comparison result to my blog. And sometime losers do happen. my trades speak for them selves.
    Hi, bandit! I didn't said that you don't really trade and post your trades, but your posts are just from last month, no more than 2 weeks and also it is very difficult to have a statistic of all your trades. You have a link here: janbella.com/2013/01/23/janbellas-2-year-0statistical-summary to your 2 years statistic, but why don't you make it public?? Are you afraid to show it to everybody. I don't think it should be visible only to your members.

bandit
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message

Historic Results !!!

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    Hi, bandit! I didn't said that you don't really trade and post your trades, but your posts are just from last month, no more than 2 weeks and also it is very difficult to have a statistic of all your trades. You have a link here: janbella.com/2013/01/23/janbellas-2-year-0statistical-summary to your 2 years statistic, but why don't you make it public?? Are you afraid to show it to everybody. I don't think it should be visible only to your members.
    I post my historic model results to my users because I feel i would want to see results if i were part of the team. However, i dont think you can realistically ask someone to blindly post results in a public non-restricted forum for many reasons:
    1.) Intellectual property protection
    2.) piracy - I have already caught 2 people trying to recycle my signals.
    3.) marketing - I want to know who is looking at my data for marketing purposes.

I hope you can understand that.....
    Thanks Marvel - A great question posed in a very genuine fashion. Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to address them.

Rosen33
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Trader
    I post my historic model results to my users because I feel i would want to see results if i were part of the team. However, i dont think you can realistically ask someone to blindly post results in a public non-restricted forum for many reasons:
    1.) Intellectual property protection
    2.) piracy - I have already caught 2 people trying to recycle my signals.
    3.) marketing - I want to know who is looking at my data for marketing purposes.
    What does it mean "historic model results"? Does it mean that your two years results are just backtests and not real trading? I will laugh if I could see that you said seriously that you don't share them because "Intellectual property protection". The results are just results they couldn't be recycled or traded. They could only prove your trading abilities. If you don't want to share them that just mean you don't want to prove your trading abilities. If you are ok with this, great but I will not pay you for something unproven. Also your trades as I see from your blog are mostly discretionary trades which are not suitable for binary options, so probably here it is not the place to offer your signals..

Bogdan G
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    was there a question Bogdan? Im sorry i completely missed it....
    Lol, no question man, it's almost crystal clear to me
    All the best, anyway.

Bogdan G
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    I get it... BOTS is a site geared toward the bad in the binary world.
    Do NOT go there mate!!!

BOTS is geared towards the TRUTH and towards TRANSPARENCY!

bidav
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Guys, I have seen this thread and just want to mention that I'm from Israel (can't use Nadex), I am using 3 offshore brokers (24o, ikko and one local) and Bill's signals are just great for me. There are around 2-3 signals every day, and when using early closure the chances to loose everything are low. Most offshore non nadex brokers allow early exits so it's just the same as nadex (which is the preffered broker for bill).
    I'm WAY in profit from the second week with bill. First week i was just playing and learning..but since then everything is perfect. Most of the signals are on NASDAQ and SNP 500. There are some pairs trades but those are rare.
    In conclusion his system is amazing, I have tried all signal providers and this one I really like.
    sorry for my English but I just had to register and comment.

onlineocean
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Hi, I am also a new subscriber with the JanBella service, and wanted to mention I am new to binarys, but Bill at JanBella is making things so easy to learn by following his lead in the trading room, and I can interact with the other traders. I'm seeing a fantastic win rate here, and will be going live shortly, much sooner than I thought because I am actually understanding things better with time and experience. I echo what bivav here posted, that the first week is amazing, and this service truly has cornered a niche here ...I also use Nadex and feel very secure using them since they are regulated. They are helpful also. JanBella offers a training course also which seems excellent. Yes we trade mainly s&p 500 and nasdaq, and I haven't traded any pairs yet from forex, but the win rate is so high I wouldn't hesitate. I highly recommend this service... everyone there helps each other, and it's professional right from the start. Glad I saw this so I could post, which I rarely do, but it is that good a signal service. You have to want to learn to be a good trader though, this is not handed to you on a plate: you have to apply yourself and work at it like anything else you want to be successful at... it's up to you, because you will have all you need with this service to make it work IF YOU REALLY WANT TO. Pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by bidav View Post
    Guys, I have seen this thread and just want to mention that I'm from Israel (can't use Nadex), I am using 3 offshore brokers (24o, ikko and one local) and Bill's signals are just great for me. There are around 2-3 signals every day, and when using early closure the chances to loose everything are low. Most offshore non nadex brokers allow early exits so it's just the same as nadex (which is the preffered broker for bill).
    I'm WAY in profit from the second week with bill. First week i was just playing and learning..but since then everything is perfect. Most of the signals are on NASDAQ and SNP 500. There are some pairs trades but those are rare.
    In conclusion his system is amazing, I have tried all signal providers and this one I really like.
    sorry for my English but I just had to register and comment.
    Last edited by onlineocean; 03-01-2013 at 05:58 PM.

uj.forex
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    what is JanBella service ? Where can i find it ?

Daxter
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    http://janbella.com/ I am only a newbie so I wouldnt know if it is genuine or not, but I find it strange that there is only one testimonial from a guy who is member but not a subscriber to the Janbella service ( http://janbella.com/membership-accou...-testimonials/ ), yet two subscribers from the service have provided testimonials to the service on this forum! Like they say "Nowt so queer as folk".

uj.forex
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    http://janbella.com/ I am only a newbie so I wouldnt know if it is genuine or not, but I find it strange that there is only one testimonial from a guy who is member but not a subscriber to the Janbella service ( http://janbella.com/membership-accou...-testimonials/ ), yet two subscribers from the service have provided testimonials to the service on this forum! Like they say "Nowt so queer as folk".
    kindly avoid posting promotional comments or links here... you can do so in our Introducing Business section... thanks...