[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

Hello from a SIGNAL SERVICE provider !!!

Hello,

I provide signals for binary options trades via janbella.com

The service is highly accurate and we have had a very good subscriber rate. Last week, 15 out of 16 signals were winners! Anyone interested can PM me.

Solid Member
    Hello bandit,

Welcome to BOTS Forum! Could you tell us from how long did you trade? What is your experience, which marekts do you prefer to trade? I will not ask you about your trading track, but if you have such you could brag with it

Rookie Member

Inquiry !!!

Hi.. Any accurate signal for now? Thanks

Hey bandit! Thanks a lot for sharing. We definitely need a lot of this over here. Appreciate it a lot.

Rookie Member
    Thanks Rosen! I have been trading since 1997. Started out as a SOES Bandit (defined here for those unfamiliar: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/soesbandits.asp), went on to create black box programs and then HFT programs in the US equities space. I have successfully run HFT models that executed 10,000's of trades a day. I found binaries as a hedging means and fell in love with them. My signal service is new but my track record in booking profits goes back 15+ years! I see a big void in this space largely due to the fact binary options can be traded with very little money and that attracts newbie traders that need guidance.

I offer a 1 week pass to see my trade signals in real time for anyone interested. http://janbella.com/membership-accou...ckout/?level=6

today the signals were 5 wins no losses. We have been on a tear since Nov. and our 2 year run rate is 75%+. PM me with any questions. Thanks for the friendly responses! i will be here regularly for sure.
    Last edited by bandit; 02-08-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    Hey bandit! Thanks a lot for sharing. We definitely need a lot of this over here. Appreciate it a lot.
    Thank you for welcoming me!!!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie View Post
    Hi.. Any accurate signal for now? Thanks
    We had 5 trades today all wins! log on my site for a free day pass. details are below or IM me. I assure you my signals "dont suck" no pun intended. lol

Exclamation possible fraud !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Daily ROI’s of 80% – 120%.
    This is a quote from your site. It could not be real no way!

How could you explain that you post such a tricky offers if you are a real legitimate trader with 15 years experience. It is deadly risky to achieve such profits in a month, but you offer unbelievable returns to totally newbie traders that will not understand that it is a fraud a 120% daily return!!?

Also I could say as you said the same as you “I have 15+ year of quant and HFT experience, I have a long track of consistence profits” – could anybody proof that? Nobody! It is also valid for your claims!

If you have such experience you probably will work for a hedge fund with a million dollar + salary and not to offer a signal service for newbie traders? I could be wrong in my guess but they shows be that it is close to a hundred percentage that you like many other guys are a scam artist.
    Last edited by Peter Green; 01-30-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Green View Post
    This is a quote from your site. It could not be real no way!

How could you explain that you post such a tricky offers if you are a real legitimate trader with 15 years experience. It is deadly risky to achieve such profits in a month, but you offer unbelievable returns to totally newbie traders that will not understand that it is a fraud a 120% daily return!!?

Also I could say as you said the same as you “I have 15+ year of quant and HFT experience, I have a long track of consistence profits” – could anybody proof that? Nobody! It is also valid for your claims!

If you have such experience you probably will work for a hedge fund with a million dollar + salary and not to offer a signal service for newbie traders? I could be wrong in my guess but they shows be that it is close to a hundred percentage that you like many other guys are a scam artist.
    I was waiting for someone to say this... I mean listen, i'm a signal provider and have no problem saying I had a bad week, you have to be honest in this business... I sucked on Monday, it happens normal New York traders get right about 63-66% of the time. If you are right 90% of the time, you should be working for Warren Buffet or running your own hedge fund.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Green View Post
    I could be wrong in my guess ........
    Peter, thank you for your reply. And its prudent to be suspect. in my short binary stint, I see nothing but snakes. I would tell you NOT to take my word for it. Just look at my daily commentary and see that my hit rate is huge! I am sure I will have a lot of hate/jealousy mail in the near future as I am a newbie that is proving to be a huge success. Who knows, maybe your a guy with legitimate concerns or maybe your an Israeli / Cyprus hater looking to attack me because I am not in your corrupt affiliation ring. Either way I am fine with it and welcome you to see my operation for your self. My intellect is mine and my signals are not going anywhere other than to my users. In fact, I will post this thread to my user forum so you can get feedback from neutral parties.

As for the other questions or likely assumptions of why I am doing this or the other?????? I wont ever entertain those type of talks. I sell signals. I do not promote brokers, get affiliation dollars or manage money so its all irrelevant.

I hope you take my response as a friendly one and a welcomed one. I did yours! so we are good from my POV. After all, I am just another face in a big dirty crowd. I expect people to be prudent.
    Thanks again for your comment Peter.