Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linda Corner

Linda Corner !!!

I am trading mostly currency and commodity markets, also indexes and from time to time some stocks, but only when there is a great opportunity. Here’s the first brief outlook!

The situation with the major currencies: EUR/USD is very close to the important level 1.35 and will test it this week for sure, AUD is very week but if there is no some fundamental change in the market sentiment it will find a good support this week. GBP also will find support this week and also is good for call entries, but we have to be patient for a confirmation. USD/JPY and EUR/JPY are very difficult to predict as they already goes to much in the direction of the trend and could retrace at every moment. USA markets are still up and DAX break his range last Friday so also has very good upside potential. Gold and Silver are quite bad as usual and not tradable unless we see a strong upside momentum. That's for now Have a nice sunday evening and great trading week ahead!

Great overview Linda!

I hope you will continue to posts your ideas and insights. I will check them regularly. Thank you again for your wonderful corner!

Cool !!!

Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    I am trading mostly currency and commodity markets, also indexes and from time to time some stocks, but only when there is a great opportunity. Here’s the first brief outlook!

The situation with the major currencies: EUR/USD is very close to the important level 1.35 and will test it this week for sure, AUD is very week but if there is no some fundamental change in the market sentiment it will find a good support this week. GBP also will find support this week and also is good for call entries, but we have to be patient for a confirmation. USD/JPY and EUR/JPY are very difficult to predict as they already goes to much in the direction of the trend and could retrace at every moment. USA markets are still up and DAX break his range last Friday so also has very good upside potential. Gold and Silver are quite bad as usual and not tradable unless we see a strong upside momentum. That's for now Have a nice sunday evening and great trading week ahead!
    Thanks a lot for your insights Linda! Keep them coming and I hope your having a great Sunday evening as well.

EUR/JPY WEEKLY as of Monday, 28 January, 2013
    The most recently confirmed downside support level for Euro Dollar / Japanese Yen is around 96.33. Expect prices to have some difficulty falling below this level. A break below this level would be a bearish sign.
    Euro Dollar / Japanese Yen broke above the down trendline at 113.63, 4 week(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This down trendline, currently with an ending point at 111.08, may now provide downside support. Trading Euro Dollar / Japanese Yen, Should place a stop loss just below the down trendline, in case the breakout is premature. Prices have risen some distance since breaking out--7.09%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.
    A Weekly white body has formed (because prices closed higher than they opened).
    For the past 10 Weekly candlestick bars as of 25/01/13, there are 8 white candles versus 2 black candles with a net of 6 white candles.
    For the past 50 Weekly candlestick bars as of 25/01/13, there are 28 white candles versus 22 black candles with a net of 6 white candles.
    Three Weekly white candles has formed during the last three Weekly bars. Although these candles were not big enough to create three Weekly white soldiers, the steady upward pattern is bullish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eurjpy-candle-w.jpg  

A lot of swings on the EURUSD for sure. May test 1.35 by end week. Lets see.

This week will be a big ranging week. Nobody will decide to move the market before the important news ahead at the end of the week. So we only will see some test of the lower and upper boundary of the last week range I think.

Hi Linda! I like your comments very much. Could you post one before the beginning of the next week? Thank you very much in advance

Hi dorrian! Sorry for my late reply. I was really very busy last week. Starting my new business venture and couldn’t participate in the forum at all. There were very interesting movements and a lot of profit opportunities but I didn’t trade many of them. This week looks more calm and safe than previous, but it is only on the first look. Most of the markets are in the oversold/overbought territory and need to retrace, so we will be prepared for some unpredicted movements like the Euro move after Draghi speech last week. I expect some severe turns in yen, aud, gbp and possibly in the American stock indexes, but the last statement could happen later this month or next month so it is not tradable for now. I expect also strong movements in the Euro after Draghi speech in Spain this Thursday. The crude oil markets are very strong and will continue to perform well this week is my opinion! That’s for now. As the week goes I will update my commentary accordingly.

Interesting outlook Linda! We will see how to things will happen but this week is full of uncertainties and I will wait to see first before trade anything!

I was really very busy last week. Starting my new business venture and couldn’t participate in the forum at all.
    What business venture? Trading related?
    Btw, the speech is Tuesday not Thursday