[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Cool Binary Options Trader from Indonesia !!!

Hi! I am a binary trader from Jakarta, Indonesia. I worked for a forex broker several years and now decided to start my own trading business. I found binaries in 2010 and from then I trade mostly binaries and also some exotic options too.

Hi profitbull,

Welcome to the best Binary Option Forum!
    It is fantastic that traders from all around the world are joining here and we could together make a great social trading. I am always curious about the stories of full time traders. Could you share yours in some more details? It will be very interesting to all of us!

Rookie Member
    welcome profitbull, hope you will share with us yours experiences and give au great advices...

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by profitbull View Post
    Hi! I am a binary trader from Jakarta, Indonesia. I worked for a forex broker several years and now decided to start my own trading business. I found binaries in 2010 and from then I trade mostly binaries and also some exotic options too.
    Hello and Welcome. Your introduction is of only 2 lines but there r many questions arising in my mind .
    Did u work as trader in a forex brokerage company or as support agent? Are u making ur own brokerage or any other type of trading business? How about ur trading results so far?

Solid Member
    Hi profitbull!
    Welcome to the BOTS Forum!
    I am also interested of your trading business. How did you start it? How is it going? Do you have clients or trade just your own money? I hope you will have a great time here and will share with us a lot of valuable knowledge!

Hey there profitbull! It's great to see that we have such a surge of new members becoming part of the great discussion on this binary options forum. We are indeed growing at a rapid pace.

Hello and very warm welcome to this great forum... Feel free to post queries and share your own thoughts and analysis with us... Enjoy and Happy Trading !

Welcome to the group... What is your favorite exotic option?

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SignalCoyote View Post
    Welcome to the group... What is your favorite exotic option?
    From exotic options I prefer boundary options. They are path dependent unlike vanillas. You could read more about them here.

Hello profitbull!
    Nice to meet you! Could you tell me any traders forums in Indonesia?