Hello from Signal Coyote !!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Signal Coyote. I run the website www.signalcoyote.com. I have been trading Binary Options since 2008 and have been trading since 1999. I graduated from University of Maryland with a finance degree and later went on to Oxford University got a masters in economics.

I would love to join your community and help out the traders, so we can start making money. You can also come get a free 5-day trial with us over at signal coyote.

Have a wonderful weekend!

M.J
    Hello and welcome. Nice to see u.
    Your education, with majors in finance and economics, must have helped in trading field too.
    When did u start binary options trading?

Hi SignalCoyote,

Are you a full time trader or part time? As you have such a great degree from Oxford you probably have a lot of offer from banks and financial institutions. Why did you decide to chose trading?

Quote Originally Posted by SignalCoyote View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Signal Coyote. I run the website www.signalcoyote.com. I have been trading Binary Options since 2008 and have been trading since 1999. I graduated from University of Maryland with a finance degree and later went on to Oxford University got a masters in economics.

I would love to join your community and help out the traders, so we can start making money. You can also come get a free 5-day trial with us over at signal coyote.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Nice. Great to have extremely smart traders like you here. How are you liking the forum and the website so far? Its the best I've come across on Binary Options. I have been checking out your website too. Its pretty impressive, I must say.

Hi Vinayakm,

I like your forum the only other one I have found is Binary Options Daily and I have nothing to say about that, seems like people over here post more and interact more. I'm glad to be part of the group. Thank you for the compliment on my site.

To be honest I generally don't like signal providers. Don't get me wrong, maybe you're the real deal, but I've seen som many scams that I am reticent about all signal providers. Anyway, I sure like you more than that other guy Bandit or Janbela or whatever his name is