[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Thread: Hello

Red face Hello !!!

Hello guys,

My name is Dorrian. I live in a small country in the South Asia. I graduated from economic school last year and now I am searching a job. I decided to learn how to trade, because it is one of the most popular home job. I know that it is difficult but I already have 6 months of demo trading and will start live very soon. I am a patient person and I think I could avoid the most mistakes other newbie made during their trading career. I will ask a lot of questions and hope will find some answers in this forum.

Hi Dorrian,

Great we have such an optimistic and enthusiastic person in our forum. I am also a junior trader but whenever I can will help you in your journey! Which is your south Asia home country by the way?

Hi Dorrian and Welcome to BOTS Forum

Dorrian,

I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that you have come to the best place for trading binary options.

I was skeptical at first, but it has turned out to be a gold mine with all the timely information out there (great tips, strategies, etc) and also the education you get from reading the material on the site and also the discussions here!

Speaking for myself, I've made thousands of dollars already trading binary options in the last few months using the tips on this forum.
    I hope you have a great time here!

Regards,

Vinayak

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Hello guys,

My name is Dorrian. I live in a small country in the South Asia. I graduated from economic school last year and now I am searching a job. I decided to learn how to trade, because it is one of the most popular home job. I know that it is difficult but I already have 6 months of demo trading and will start live very soon. I am a patient person and I think I could avoid the most mistakes other newbie made during their trading career. I will ask a lot of questions and hope will find some answers in this forum.
    Hello and welcome . I am also from South Asia. .

I decided to learn how to trade, because it is one of the most popular home job.
    Actually trading business is popular bcoz of scammers out there and false claims made by brokers. Every novice entering this world has only 1 thing in mind which is to make a stream of money which can be used to buy all luxuries of life. It takes a long time to reach that level and a lot of hard work is required.
    It is good that ur first step is researching and not investing which reflects maturity. I am sure u will find answers to ur questions. Be as critical as u can in order to learn about risks and rewards in this trading world.